• Very impressive

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Everyone was friendly from the gentleman that picked me up at the airport to the receptionist when I first arrived and the finance gentleman was great. Brittaney Lischynskibe was excellent she answered all my questions and made my buying experience easy and painless. I would definitely buy another vehicle from them and I would recommend Brittaney and the dealer to any of my friends. Thanks again for my FJ

• Tempe Toyota

Eddie service agent was very nice and helpful on all my concerns. Great customer service.

• Got it right

Came in to buy a new 4runner. We traded two vehicles which they gave me a good trade value for. When my 4runner was delivered we noticed there was an issue with paint on the hood, a factory defect on the vehicle. The next day they transferred the same vehicle from another dealer in town and gave us the new one to replace.

• Service

Les is great! He is kind, explains things well, and goes out of his way! Thanks!

• Marcel Villeneuve

Everything was great.From the service advisor(Zac) to the shuttle service.

Everything was great.From the service advisor(Zac) to the shuttle service.

• 40,000 Mile Maintenance

My service rep, Frank, is always helpful and pleasant.

My service rep, Frank, is always helpful and pleasant.

• Toyota

A quick and painless trade and purchase. Staff awesome!

A quick and painless trade and purchase. Staff awesome!

• Great buying experience!

Worked with a fleet sales representative named Manny. We talked via email and I told him what I was looking for and what I was willing to spend. He found exactly what I was looking for under my budget. When I went in to meet him there was no funny business no bait and switch. He had everything ready to go, I sat down we talked financing and I was out of there in just under two hours. Totally made me regret buying my last car from some where else.

• Customer Experience Review

My experience with this dealership was a great one.

My experience with this dealership was a great one.

• spectacular spider man

Service Tech Zach very courteous and friendly. The facility is clean and well lighted. They have cold water bottles available for the customers.