New 888-274-1662 Dealer Website
Used 877-881-8192 Email Dealer
Service 877-217-9344

• Very impressive

We're so happy you enjoyed working with our staff! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

Everyone was friendly from the gentleman that picked me up at the airport to the receptionist when I first arrived and the finance gentleman was great. Brittaney Lischynskibe was excellent she answered all my questions and made my buying experience easy and painless. I would definitely buy another vehicle from them and I would recommend Brittaney and the dealer to any of my friends. Thanks again for my FJ

• Good service

My 10000 mile service was done well and quickly. They changed the oil, adjusted the brakes and washed the car.

• A great experience

A great experience. The staff are very informative, patient and helpful, with efficient work and timely follow-ups.

• Toyatoa Prius

Very friendly staff and they were willing to let me test drive anything and helped me find a car to fit my budget too!

• satisfied

Highly recommend Eddie Alameda for your toyota service advisor

Highly recommend Eddie Alameda for your toyota service advisor

• Great Service today with Les Judd at Tempe Toyota!

Les was very helpful in arranging for a seatbelt repair in addition to the regular service I came in for. I'm safely back on the road!

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at AutoNation Toyota Tempe. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

• AutoNation Toyota - Tempe

Jeffrey Silvia was awesome. No hassles. Very happy with our purchase.

Jeffrey Silvia was awesome. No hassles. Very happy with our purchase.

• 2014 Toyota sienna limited

Thank you, Samantha, for sharing your experience. Our team is always happy to help!

It was ok i just went for a complimentary check on my vehicle because my lease is almost up and i got some info on the next vehicle I'll being leasing.

• Service Review

Great service. Dan was friendly and knowledgeable. Made me feel like my car was in good hands.

• Service professionals

As always before I had a good experience at Toyota Auto Nation. Zach the the service rep. Was only great.

We appreciate your response, Rick! If you ever need any help, please give us a call!