New 866-685-2786 Dealer Website
Used 888-345-3916 Email Dealer
Service 866-706-1246

• "Breath of Fresh Air"

My brother and I went in to Thorobred Chevrolet to look at there used cars. We already had been looking around at other dealers but they were not willing to work with us on pricing. Once we arrived at Thorobred Chevrolet it was a breath of fresh air. The used car sales man was so nice, showing us all they car that were in our budget. Once we found the car that we liked, we went in to sit down and talk numbers. My brother was firm on his offer since we were purchasing the car with cash. The sales man went and talked it over with his manger Mark and after only a few minutes he returned and shook my brothers hand and said you have a deal. And just like that he signed papers, there were no extra "hidden" fees, like other places sometimes like to do, and we were out the door in his new Chevrolet. I would highly recommend Thorobred Chevrolet, they were really nice and an overall great experience. PS. They have the BEST popcorn machine!!

The opinion provided is solely my personal opinion of my experience with Thorobred Chevrolet. I did not receive payment or any type of benefit or bonus for providing my customer rating. Simply put I don't like shopping, auto dealerships and in whole I don't appreciate giving credit where none is due. Thorobred exceeded my expectation of what I had come to expect from auto dealerships. After reviewing multiple dealership vehicle selections and pricing I decided to go into Thorobred. Every staff member that I encountered was extremely pleasant. The typical "spend half your day here" in the showroom was easily compensated by the courteous and receptive attitude of every one I encountered. Personally, I worked with Donovan and he was very informative, keeping me apprised to where I was in the buying process and what to expect next. Beyond that, I am very aesthetic so waiting in a clean showroom was a simple bonus for me. Then there was the pizza that was offered to me after stating that I was hungry; I still don't know if that was for customers or employees but I was very grateful, nonetheless. After all was said and done--the cost of my brand new vehicle was thousands less than the advertised sticker price offered at other local dealerships. I was able to save hundreds more just because the car had been driven a few extra miles that the typical never driven new car. Even after that a paperwork typo- saved me even more... All around I felt like I was saving money; which was my biggest concern. My experience with Thorobred makes me comfortable giving them repeat business as well as recommending Thorobred to anyone looking for a great deal and/or wants a dealership who is concerned with customer satisfaction.

• "THORO" SERVICE

?Thoro? servicing of my Cadillac DeVille by Thorobred Chevrolet Auto Service IN Chandler, Ariz. The Cad engine had an active oil leak, and the Service Engine light was also on. Service consultant George Ifill got the oil filter adapter gasket replaced ? by the master mechanics ? and the car runs clean again. Jack Salley Mesa, AZ

• Always friendly and good service

My experience was very good as always. I am very happy with the care my car has received through the years. Fran Toombs

• Excellent Service

The service department always provides excellent care. Thank You!

The service department always provides excellent care. Thank You!

• Amazing Service Department

I have always been treated with the highest level of care from the service department. Thank You!

• Great Service Writer

Patti Vantine is always helpful and friendly. She goes out of her way to make sure I'm satisfied with the service. She is the reason I continue to have my service done at Thoroughbred.

• Awesome service advisors

The service advisor was awesome. I felt bad because I forgot to leave my keys and she was very understanding.

• Thorobred

Great job, guys and gals! You managed to get the work done in a timely fashion being that my husband was time sensitive with getting to work at 11 AM. Oh, and kudos to George Ifill as well...he's practically like family to us by now! Merry Christmas to all at Thorobred!

• Excellent

Eric Meyer was my salesman, very friendly. Weston is the guy who helped me in finance, great guy, willing to work with you and help you get the best deal.