Earnhardt Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1.0
  • "Breath of Fresh Air"

My brother and I went in to Thorobred Chevrolet to look at there used cars. We already had been looking around at other dealers but they were not will...ing to work with us on pricing. Once we arrived at Thorobred Chevrolet it was a breath of fresh air. The used car sales man was so nice, showing us all they car that were in our budget. Once we found the car that we liked, we went in to sit down and talk numbers. My brother was firm on his offer since we were purchasing the car with cash. The sales man went and talked it over with his manger Mark and after only a few minutes he returned and shook my brothers hand and said you have a deal. And just like that he signed papers, there were no extra "hidden" fees, like other places sometimes like to do, and we were out the door in his new Chevrolet. I would highly recommend Thorobred Chevrolet, they were really nice and an overall great experience. PS. They have the BEST popcorn machine!!

• why even have an internet sales dept?

I contacted the dealer via cars.Com and asked for pictures of a new trade they had taken in. No one responded for 3 days. Then I got a response that w...as clearly intended for someone else. I replied and let them know I was still waiting on pictures. Another 48 hours passed and I asked if they had any intent on selling the unit. Finally, I got the pictures. Now the entire point of an internet sales division is to negotiate at a rapid pace and move high volume even if it's at lower margins. However, every time I asked anyone for a bottom line price, I was ignored including by the internet manager. Not a single employee I've dealt with has shown they can reply to emails with in 1 business day which to me is a professional sales standard. I would fire my entire sales team if they were this disinterested in closing deals.

Jared, We are very sorry to hear about your experience. As Internet Director, I take full responsibility for the experience you had with our dealershi...p and apologize profusely for the breakdown and delay in communication with our Internet Department. We're presently switching CRMs and are experiencing inconsistencies with email notifications during this transition. This isn't meant to be an excuse, merely an explanation as to contributing factors to our lack of response. We're diligently working to resolve these concerns. Please know that we pride ourselves on ourselves on our responsiveness and commitment to customer satisfaction and believe our positive reviews are evidence of such standard of performance. I would truly value an opportunity to rectify your experience and hope we have an opportunity to communicate. Please feel free to reach me directly at cat.hubler@earnhardt.com. If a phone conversation is preferable, I can be reached at 480-899-0131. I hope to have an opportunity to be of service. Cat Hubler Internet Director Earnhardt Chevrolet

• Shopping for new car. Terrible customer service

I went up to dealership on October 31 to look at 2017 Chevy Trax and was told by Brendan that the vehicle was no longer available. On November 1 I on ...line chatted with a representative that was extremely rude, unknowledgeable and would not answer my questions. The rep told me that the vehicle was in fact in stock. I would not recommend this dealer for any reason.

Thanks for reaching out to us, Katherine. We work hard to provide each of our clients with the best automotive experience, but it sounds like we reall...y let you down. If you would be willing to give us another chance, we would like to try and turn your experience around. When you have a chance, please reach out to us at (480) 899-0131 and we will do our best to make this better.

• Way over agressive.

Told them to stop calling yet they call me twice a day, leave messages and text me every single day! Back off!

• Did not honor Terms and Conditions of Sale

We would highly discourage anyone from purchasing from Earnhardt Chevrolet. We recently purchased a used car from the dealership and the sales team di...d not honor the agreed terms and conditions of the sale even after talking with multiple sales representatives/managers they refused to repair or acknowledge the oil leak, that was agreed in writing they would fix, even after providing pictures showing the oil leaking on our driveway. Not only were they not willing to honor the agreed upon sales terms, but they also never contacted us back after phone calls and email. In an attempt to find someone who could ensure the terms and conditions of our sale were honored we searched the website, called Earnhardt Chevrolet, and requested on social media contact information for a general manager or head sales manager and were told they did not have that information. It is a week and a half since our purchase and we would encourage anyone considering purchasing from Earnhardt Chevrolet to reconsider. Our car buying experience was filled with frustration, unfulfilled promises, and a complete lack of care on behalf of the dealership.

Hi Ben, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a ...positive one. Your feedback helps us improve, so thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. If you are willing, please give us a call at (480) 899-0131 so we can discuss your experience further. We look forward to hearing from you.

The opinion provided is solely my personal opinion of my experience with Thorobred Chevrolet. I did not receive payment or any type of benefit or bonu...s for providing my customer rating. Simply put I don't like shopping, auto dealerships and in whole I don't appreciate giving credit where none is due. Thorobred exceeded my expectation of what I had come to expect from auto dealerships. After reviewing multiple dealership vehicle selections and pricing I decided to go into Thorobred. Every staff member that I encountered was extremely pleasant. The typical "spend half your day here" in the showroom was easily compensated by the courteous and receptive attitude of every one I encountered. Personally, I worked with Donovan and he was very informative, keeping me apprised to where I was in the buying process and what to expect next. Beyond that, I am very aesthetic so waiting in a clean showroom was a simple bonus for me. Then there was the pizza that was offered to me after stating that I was hungry; I still don't know if that was for customers or employees but I was very grateful, nonetheless. After all was said and done--the cost of my brand new vehicle was thousands less than the advertised sticker price offered at other local dealerships. I was able to save hundreds more just because the car had been driven a few extra miles that the typical never driven new car. Even after that a paperwork typo- saved me even more... All around I felt like I was saving money; which was my biggest concern. My experience with Thorobred makes me comfortable giving them repeat business as well as recommending Thorobred to anyone looking for a great deal and/or wants a dealership who is concerned with customer satisfaction.

• "THORO" SERVICE

?Thoro? servicing of my Cadillac DeVille by Thorobred Chevrolet Auto Service IN Chandler, Ariz. The Cad engine had an active oil leak, and the Service... Engine light was also on. Service consultant George Ifill got the oil filter adapter gasket replaced ? by the master mechanics ? and the car runs clean again. Jack Salley Mesa, AZ

• Always friendly and good service

My experience was very good as always. I am very happy with the care my car has received through the years. Fran Toombs

• Excellent Service

The service department always provides excellent care. Thank You!

• Amazing Service Department

I have always been treated with the highest level of care from the service department. Thank You!

Earnhardt Chevrolet