(4.9) 5327 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

5327 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Certified Benz & Beemer from DealerRater.com
  • Our second car purchased from here
    December 30, 2013

Purchased a Great Used car from this dealership. Great service and advice. James V was my sales person. Really enjoyed the whole staff at this dealers...hip. This was my second car here.

• As expected, typical CBB experience
    February 21, 2018

We recently purchased our 3rd vehicle from CBB. As we expected, the sales experience was terrific. This time we had the pleasure of working with Andy.... There???s a great selection of vehicles across all price ranges, from practical to midlife crisis. We take comfort from the CBB team providing great support through the sales process and afterwards.

Overall Experience

• Amazing selection and prices.
    February 20, 2018

I've lived near CBB for the last 4 years. I visited them a while back and test drove some cars but ultimately decided not to purchase at that time. Th...ey were very courteous and understanding and as a result I returned at a time when I was ready to purchase a vehicle. Their selection of cars is a nice variety of BMW and Mercedes that are all in very good condition as well as at a highly competitive price. As long as you are up front and honest with the salesmen about your expectations and requirements your experience should be a good one. The only hiccup I experienced was that I felt a little pressured about purchasing an extended warranty, but when I brought this up I immediately received an apology from the owner himself as well as the employee who pressured me. This shows me that this dealership truly cares and works hard to please their customers even after they have purchased a vehicle. Good for them, because I will most certainly be returning here for my next vehicle because of that.

• Great service and very informative
    February 20, 2018

Was engaged by a manager and then by a sales person. Both were very informative and let me know how there pricing worked

• Great service and very informative

• First Class Operation in Every Respect
    February 19, 2018

I was very impressed with their 3 floors of inside showroom space. I thought I was in a new car dealership, not pre-owned. Our sales representative, ...Craig Haugan was very knowledgeable about the cars, and was very professional. He showed us some possible alternatives to the car we came to look at, and offered to let us drive the car. The only negative thing I have to say is that I'm against dealers adding a documentation fee. It allows the dealers to advertise at a price that's less than what they'll really sell the car for. So, if you're searching for a car less than "X" dollars, you might find cars that are actually more than "X" after you add the doc fee. Even though this is a common practice, I think it is deceptive.

• Our Great and Fun Experience
    February 19, 2018

We had a 100% positive experience with Ricardo Padilla and the dealership as a whole. Terrific customer service, friendly staff and a quick and easy t...ransaction. Even our little Chihuahua was welcomed and his comfort was considered. We did not buy a high end vehicle but we were still treated with the same high respect and courtesy. We have and will continue to refer friends and family to Certified Benz and Beemer. If we find ourselves wanting or needing another vehicle, we will certainly consider using the dealership again. Thank you for your kind service and we love our little Scion IQ that will be following us behind our RV. Regards, Lynn & Steve

Certified Benz & Beemer

Dear Lynn: Nothing makes us happier than knowing that we helped our customer get into the perfect car while giving them exceptional service so we are ...delighted to hear that Ricardo was able to do so and make your car buying experience such a fun one. Thanks so much for your business and your kind words. We look forward to the pleasure of working with you again.

• Michael Took Care of Me
    February 19, 2018

The first time I talked to Michael over the phone, he told me he was my service advisor and he would be the one to take care of me. We purchased a Fo...rd Edge from the Certified Benz & Beemer and it had some things that still needed to be taken care of. Michael kept in touch letting me know the status of the work, which included ordering parts and getting a software update from the Ford dealer. Michael was so cheerful and enthusiastic that he was a joy to speak with, even when he said the part did not come in yet. Michael arranged for a loaner car, and had it sent to our house and picked up our car. Now that is service.

Certified Benz & Beemer

Dear CBBfan: Thank you for choosing CBB as well as your compliments on Michael's excellent customer service. We look forward to helping you again in t...he future.

• Great experience and customer service
    February 19, 2018

Robert and Travis did an excellent job with helping me finance my first car right out of college. They knew exactly how to explain every bit of inform...ation in the correct way as well as go out of their way to deliver me a great overall experience. They made me feel comfortable buying my first car and I would definitely purchase my next car from them.

Certified Benz & Beemer

Dear Connot26: Congrats on your first car purchase! We are glad to hear that Robert and Travis made the purchase experience should a great one. CBB d...efinitely looks forward to being able to help you again, whether with maintenance or when you are in the market for your second vehicle.

• Great Buying Experience
    February 18, 2018

Big Thank You to Chris Nall for spending many hours searching across the country and finding the exact car and options I was looking for. I hope this ...group stays around for a long time. No need to shop anywhere else in the future.

Certified Benz & Beemer

Dear Joelis: BIG You're Welcome! We appreciate you taking the time to share with our customers how easy it is to have CBB search for a vehicle for our... customers. We appreciate your business and look forward to being there for you for years to come.

6725 E McDowell Rd Scottsdale, AZ 85257