New 866-898-2818 Dealer Website
Used 866-374-4496 Email Dealer
Service 855-512-5186

886 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of ABC Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • This experience!

I can't say enough good things about ABC Nissan. professional comportment, communication, and responsiveness to my questions made the process extremely easy. Joe quickly answered my questions about what maintenance or service had been performed on the vehicle. When I decided to purchase the vehicle, He actually drove me from work to the dealership to get the paperwork in order. Joe was very patient with me when I ended up staying past closing time to finish paperwork, courteous when there was a small last minute issue with the paperwork, and quick to address said issue. It was a great experience. 10/10 would buy again.

• Fast, friendly, efficient
    March 1, 2017

Betty Gonzalez was excellent. We were in and out while singing for a new lease within an hour. Everyone was friendly and fast. We got a great deal and it was smooth start to finish. Would highly recommend.

• Greate service
    February 27, 2017

I really felt good from the moment i walk in to the moment that i was driving my car , i really would buy from this dealer again

• Darwin Sosa was a great salesman
    February 25, 2017

I was greeted from the time I arrived on the grounds of the dealership. This made an impression on me since I didn't make an appointment or talk previously to a salesman. The customer service I received from Darwin Sosa was great. Although I'm a female and it was my 3rd time buying a car, I didn't feel any pressure to make a decision. Darwin and the sales team helped me by guiding me through test drives and car search through the lot. I ended up purchasing a car that evening. I would definitely suggest ABC Nissan and Darwin to anyone male or female when looking for a vehicle.

• Awesome
    February 25, 2017

Great service Darwin was awesome he really helped us get a good price and car love the car thanks Darwin you where a great help again thank you

• Best experience ever!
    January 31, 2017

I bought my 3rd new car from ABC Nissan and Cameron was the best. He made it very easy and took the time to listen to what I needed. I would recommend both the dealership and Cameron to anyone looking at buying a new car!

• Cameron Kolb Is amazing!
    January 31, 2017

After shopping around a bit and checking out a few different cars, Cameron made me a deal I couldn't refuse. He was amazingly helpful and so nice!

• Wonderful experience!

I would recommend abc Nissan and Cameron to anyone looking to buy a Nissan! He made the experience very simple and listened to what I needed. A+ service!!

• Such an awesome experience

I worked with Cameron Kolb to get into a new car. He got me an awesome deal and was so nice.

• Awesome experience!
    January 29, 2017

I'll just get right to the point. Randy Hernandez definitely made our car buying experience a great one! He's a great listener, super happy and positive energy, always had a big smile on his face and carried/presented himself with the utmost confidence. Not once did he ever make us feel pressured or feel like we weren't getting a solid deal. His good energy and passion for helping others is what sets him apart from the rest. His customer service and attention to detail is exceptional!!!!! Not only did he come in on his day off for us, he took my wife and I to lunch and we really got to know him and his background; this young man is definitely a good-hearted person! He's definitely one of the best in the business and I will totally recommend him to ANYONE and EVERYONE!!! Make sure to ask for Randy H when arriving at ABC Nissan, you will definitely have an awesome experience!!!