ABC Nissan

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

984 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of ABC Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • This experience!

I can't say enough good things about ABC Nissan. professional comportment, communication, and responsiveness to my questions made the process extreme...ly easy. Joe quickly answered my questions about what maintenance or service had been performed on the vehicle. When I decided to purchase the vehicle, He actually drove me from work to the dealership to get the paperwork in order. Joe was very patient with me when I ended up staying past closing time to finish paperwork, courteous when there was a small last minute issue with the paperwork, and quick to address said issue. It was a great experience. 10/10 would buy again.

• Great job

Keep up with your great job! He is helpful and give me necessary information about my vehicle. Will come back again for service in future.

• Excellent experience!

Josue helped through all the process and answered all questions about getting my first new car.. very professional and fast service .. very helpful al...l time.. all the staff was very friendly great atmosphere

• Amazing Service Experience

The service at ABC NISSAN is hands down the best anywhere. The staff are so friendly and they go the extra mile to ensure all of your questions and co...ncerns are addressed and properly handled.

• Fast, Efficient, Friendly, and Fair

Sales and service are Fast, Efficient, Friendly, and Fair. Great overall buying and then servicing experiences. We will be using them for years to com...e.

• Amazing

I really appreciated the honesty and the customer service given by your employees. I had a bad experience at Auto-nation, but ABC saved us as return...ing customer for Nissan. Really honesty goes a long way, I feel your employees offer a fair price, and when you make the purchase it the price you pay. After explaining my situation with Adan, I felt he was able to deliver a great vehicle, and at a great price. I really appreciated working with Keontae, he was kind, and informative as well. I wish my words can explain my gratitude and hope your employees get recognized for the hard work. Thank you.

• 2nd Purchase

I think ABC NISSAN is quite friendly. I???ve purchased 3 vehicles from here (2 in 18 months). With that being said, there should be some perks throw...n for repeat customers (i.e. 3 free oil changes, a free detail, etc). In this day & age car purchases aren???t cheap and it would be nice to not have to negotiate EVERYTHING but to simply receive.

• It was a pleasure working with ABC Nissan dealer

The lady named Diana who helped me was so kind and humble. She explained me perfectly about the problem and gave me the right response on how to the ...problem would be solved.

• Buying experience

The sales people were friendly and worked with me to get a fair deal. Didn???t feel pressured that I had to buy that day. Finance department was also ...very friendly and informative

• Good experience

They worked with me to get a good deal. They were friendly and attentive. I will recommend this dealership to my friends and my family

ABC Nissan