New 888-391-0557 Dealer Website
Used 866-349-9872 Email Dealer
Service 877-475-9259

Average based on 229 reviews.
  • Ebner Family

Whenever we come to Manderbach we are welcomed and always feel at ease. The service is great. We purchase all family Ford cars here and are always satisfied!

• John Bethea sold us our CMAX Energy plugin hybrid

John Bethel was excellent as salesperson. He helped us get the car and features we desired, showed us how to use the features, let us test drive the vehicle, took us through the purchase process with minimal hassle, and followed up after the sale. I wanted to replace my Ford Escape Hybrid with a CMAX Hybrid. We purchased the CMAX Energy because it had the navigation system, back up camera, and other features we wanted. The car performs beautifully. Yesterday I made a day trip and then an evening trip without burning any gas, running in the EV mode. The car accelerates nicely in the EV mode, no problem with pulling out into traffic. It easily goes 55 MPH in EV mode, so you can still go on a highway for a short stretch and stay in that mode. Ride and handling are very good in our opinion. My mother-in-law has a much easier time getting in and out than she did in my Escape.

• Donald Buzzerd

We just purchased a new truck. Bob Keeney was our sales person and he was very helpful. We have dealt with Mr. Keeney before and his knowledge is always a big help in our decision making.

• car repair

work was done right took there time fixing the problem

work was done right took there time fixing the problem

• Service

Anthony is always helpful and pleasant. Additionally, I feel I can trust him/Manderbach in recommending only what is needed and then completing the work well. I have friends who question why I continue to take my car to a dealership for service when in their opinion dealerships gouge customers and recommend unnecessary work. I explain that has not been my experience and suggest they call you?

• Explore Sport

Bobbi and the Manderbach team made my purchase of my new Explorer Sport a pleasant experience.

• Explorer sport: Bobbi's review

Bobbi and the Manderbach team were very courteous in making my purchase a pleasant time in buying this vehicle.

• service

service was very good, hopeful the clutch will hold up ,and we can enjoy the car.

• ESCAPE 2010

I NEVER HAVE A PROBLEM,BUT WHEN I ASK FOR A TECH TO WORK ON MY CAR I DO EXPECT THE CAR IS GIVEN TO HIM.

• Find another ford dealer.

The only person that would listen to what I wanted was the service person at the Counter. I went in over a month ago and asked to have all the Coil packs and plugs replaced. I was talked out of it by both the service manager as well as the tech. One month later another one goes and ended up replacing the other four like I wished to do in the first place. The 5 stars goes to the man at the counter not to the dealership or the service manager.