4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 346 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

346 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Camelback Toyota from DealerRater.com

• August 1, 2017

I went to other dealerships and looked at other cars. However, nobody offered me the deal that camelback did. I worked with Kimberly and Dean. They ar...e the group to be with. They are both so nice and they really listen to what you want and make it work. When I went I did not have an appointment I just came by after visiting a different dealer. Both Kimberly and Dean stayed after ther shifts. To make sure I got all the needed information. They made sure everything was fully explained and I understood what was going on. I also got to have an experience with the service department because I picked something up that damaged my tire. They were all very nice. Thank you Racheal and Kim M. for getting my tire replaced and getting it in right away. Even during this Kimberly from sales contacted me to make sure I was ok and my car was taken care of. Overall Camelback Toyota provided meamazing customer service and really wanted to make sure I was happy and taken care of. Remember Kimberly and Dean when you visit Camelback Toyota!

Joseph, thank you so much for your outstanding review! We are so happy that you had such a wonderful experience with Kimberly, Dean, and the rest of o...ur team at Camelback Toyota! We really appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you again in the future. We are so happy to welcome you to the Camelback Toyota family!

May 23, 2018

Jose always is friendly but the most important part is he is someone I could trust with my vehicle ...the service is fast and very competent

Thank you for your wonderful review! Customer service is our #1 priority and we thank you for recognizing our efforts! We are so happy that Jose has c...ontinuously met your expectations at your service visits and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

May 22, 2018

Great experience working with Trish. Fast, friendly and efficient and a relaxing customer lounge. Service was done faster than I expected. Would recom...mend to anyone.

Thank you for your wonderful review! It is wonderful to hear that Trish made your visit with us fantastic! We appreciate your business and we look for...ward to a long relationship with you!

May 22, 2018

Adam did a great job helping me to pick the right Tacoma for my needs. They had a diverse selection to choose from and their popcorn in the sales room... was quite delicious.

Thank you for your fantastic review, Patrick! We aim to build long-term relationships with our customers, and we're very pleased to know that we&...apos;ve had the opportunity to work with you on several different occasions. We really appreciate your continued business and we hope you're loving your new Tacoma!

May 19, 2018

Excellent facility. Friendly environment. Feels like home. Chris Chavez made it easy and pleasant! Will do my service here. Chris Mill is also great t...o work with.

Thanks for the fantastic review, Christopher! It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Thank you so much for ...choosing Camelback Toyota! We really appreciate your feedback! We'll see you next time!

May 19, 2018

This is the second time that I have done business with Camelback Toyota. Both experiences have been excellent. The first time was with an Internet sal...es purchase and the second was at the dealership itself. Both of these experiences were headache free. I did not feel pressured into making a purchase that did not fit what I was after. The sales people presented me with several available options then worked to get me the best deal possible. I will be doing business with them in the future.

Thank you for the great review! We aim for excellence, and we're thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic experience with us here at Camelback T...oyota! We really appreciate your continued business and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

May 16, 2018

Thank you Alfonso and Ed for excellent service when I brought my car in for repairs. Your facility, service center and employees have always been exce...llent! I appreciate the customer service and the fact that you always go ???the extra mile??? when I bring my car in. I highly recommend Camelback Toyota for great service and customer care!

Overall Experience
    Camelback Toyota

Hi Carlady, we appreciate your kinds words! And sincerely value you and your trust is us servicing your vehicle at our dealership!! We love having you... as part of our family!

Employees Worked With
    Alfonso DeLacruz

Service Drive Manager

May 11, 2018

I went in to test drive a car and they asked what they could do so I would buy today and lowered their offer for the lease significantly and I had to ...drive my old car home so they picked me up to get my new car. Overall a good experience.

Thank you for your wonderful review! Customer service is our #1 priority and we thank you for recognizing our efforts! We truly appreciate the opportu...nity to earn your business and we hope to see you here again!

May 9, 2018

Overall amazing service. The person helped us with purchasing our new car. He was very nice and offered us food and drinks while we were there. The pr...ocess was easy when signing off to buy our car.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and more importantly, thanks for coming to us for the purchase of your vehicle! We hope that you love it a...nd enjoy it to the fullest. Please let us know if there is anything more that we can do and we'll see you next time!

May 6, 2018

Everyone I dealt with was very knowledgeable and helpful! This is my second time working with this dealership and it will not be my last.

Thank you for your great review, Joe! Customer service is our #1 priority and we thank you for recognizing our efforts! We appreciate your business an...d we look forward to a long relationship with you!

1550 E Camelback Rd Phoenix, AZ 85014