396 reviews

396 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Camelback Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• May 22, 2018

Great experience working with Trish. Fast, friendly and efficient and a relaxing customer lounge. Service was done faster than I expected. Would recommend... to anyone.

Thank you for your wonderful review! It is wonderful to hear that Trish made your visit with us fantastic! We appreciate your business and we look for...ward to a long relationship with you!

September 20, 2018

I was very impressed with the service and knowledge I received with Duarte. I went to multiple dealers and would only buy from him from now on. I highly... recommend this dealer and most importantly ask for Duarte. He will take great care of you and make sure you are happy. I walked away from multiple dealers the day I purchased my vehicle but not after talking with Duarte at Camelback Toyota!

Thank you for the wonderful review and recommendation, Kyle! Duarte is a great asset to our team and we're glad you could experience his passion ...and commitment to customer service. We really appreciate your business. Welcome to the Camelback Toyota family!

September 20, 2018

Staff are very professional, knowledgeable and patient, not to mention Toyota is known for its excellent reputation, Barry fox( sale), Emmad ( finance)... both made my purchase easy and stress free.

Thank you for the wonderful review! It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us! Thank you so much for choosing C...amelback Toyota! We really appreciate your business and we look forward to a long relationship with you!

September 18, 2018

We liked David Black???s honesty and efficiency. He paid attention, listened, was honest, knew the answers to questions, and was respectful. We recommend... him.

Camelback Toyota

Thank you very much, Linus, for sharing your experience with Camelback Toyota and especially David Black. Our team at Camelback Toyota, takes pride i...n being attentive to our guests needs and our goal is "peace of mind" through the buying experience, and this starts with full disclosure and HONESTY!! Welcome to our Camelback Toyota Family!!

David Black

September 17, 2018

I enjoyed the attention and helping attitude in my new car buying process. I definitely recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. I will... come back for my next car.

Thank you for the great review and recommendation, Daniel! We are very happy to know you left our dealership satisfied with your purchase and shopping... experience. We appreciate your business and we would love to work with you again!

September 17, 2018

We were seen quickly upon arrival, given a timeframe for service and offered a rental (part of our service agreement). Our vehicle was completed in less... time than we were told and had gotten a rinse, too.

Thanks for sharing your story! We pride ourselves on providing each of our customers with top notch service. We are glad to hear that our efforts are ...paying off! Thanks again for choosing us and we hope to see you again next time!

September 16, 2018

We knew we wanted to purchase a Toyota Corolla for our second home in Scottsdale. Due to the fact that our primary residence is in Illinois, my husband... searched the internet so that most of the leg work would already be done by the time we arrived to make the actual purchase. I must admit I was a bit skeptical - making arrangements for such an important purchase basically over email; however when we arrived Ryan was indeed ready for us and made good on his word throughout the entire transaction. There was no high pressure - he was all about pure service and satisfaction. Ryan even called the next day to make sure we were still satisfied with our new automobile. I would highly recommend him - he exudes integrity and honor and we are grateful we had the opportunity to deal with him.

Camelback Toyota

Thank you for the wonderful review! At Camelback Toyota, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction, and we try our b...est to make the car buying experience as easy and stress-free as possible. We really appreciate your business and we hope you're enjoying your new Corolla!

Ryan Hill

Internet Sales Consultant

(5.0) 5 reviews

September 11, 2018

Had a dead battery while on vacation. Called my home dealer they said warranty issue head to nearest Toyota. Got there they checked vehicle in and cot... me an Uber back to hotel and sent one again when work was done. Vacation saved by Csmelback Toyota. Great service extremely efficient.

Thank you for the great review, June! We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate our service team. They do a fantastic job and we're ve...ry happy that they were there to take care of you! We really appreciate your kind words and your business!

September 10, 2018

EddieK and his team are awesome thank you so much for understanding my necessities make me feel like you care I would definitely recommend this EddieK... ,Ritchie and Danita��

Thank you for the wonderful review, Claudia! We really appreciate your feedback! It is great to hear our staff took such great care of you! We hope to... see you here again!

September 10, 2018

My experience at Camelback toyota was great, the sales consultants was nice to explain any questions we had and understand what type of need we have. The... people at Camelback was nice and warming with our stay. We were happy with our purchase and experience here.

Camelback Toyota

Hello Ttruong, we are so happy you felt welcome here at Camelback Toyota! That is goal our goal, that everyone feels like family! Thank you for choosi...ng our team, and we look forward to a long relationship!!

David Black