New 877-651-0349 Dealer Website
Used 866-374-2602 Email Dealer
Service 855-315-9235

Average based on 85 reviews.
  • camaro shopping

I've gotten 2 cars from van chevrolet & both experiences were pleasant & fairly quick. i knew exactly what i wanted & they were able to accomodate my needs. jos is the best & helped me name both cars!

Thank you for returning to Van Chevrolet for your latest vehicle purchase, Tifany! Glad we could help you find exactly what you wanted - enjoy that new ride! -Your friends at Van Chevrolet

• New Suburban Purchase

Scott Daly and his team were outstanding. They gave me a great price, great service and good advice with my current car.

Thanks Mike for recognizing Scott and his team in you review. Your friends at Van Chevrolet Buick GMC.

• Excellent Car Buying Experience

Great Buying experience. Special order received in 6 weeks.

Thank you Al for your business!

Great Buying experience. Special order received in 6 weeks.

Thank you Al for your business!

• Oil change

Great job. The service manager, Daniel Sanchez, met me on the drive and greeted me personally while the service advisor was called. Everything was fine. David took care of the oil change and let me know when everything was finished. Great job.

Thanks Doc and Rose for leaving us a five star review. We are glad to hear that Daniel and David treated you well. Your friends at Van Chevrolet Buick GMC.

• Great Car and Great Buying Experience!

My salesperson, Jose, was great to work with and actually made the buying experience fun. The dealership worked to get the exact make and model and color I wanted and I wasn't disappointed. Two thumbs up for Van Cheverolet.

Thanks for the two thumbs up, Matt! We're delighted to hear that Jose was able to help you find the exact vehicle you wanted. Enjoy your new ride! -Your friends at Van Chevrolet

• Repair review

Jason Smith did a great job of taking care of repair.

Glad we could help out, Mark! Thanks for recognizing Jason's efforts in your review and thank you for choosing Van Chevrolet!

Jason Smith did a great job of taking care of repair.

• Troy Flippo

The Salesman was very courteous and performed in a satisfactory manner, and did help me with some of the features of the Truck I purchased, but did not go over everything. I found the finance manager and the person in charge of add on's or accessories, unresponsive to my calls. Other than that it was an overall good experience.

Thank you for that important feedback, Troy. We apologize that all your questions were not promptly answered. Please contact Smiley Elturk at 480-991-8300 at your earliest convenience for further help and information.

• Zaktek 2013 Malibu

Van Chevrolet applied Zaktek to my 2013 Malibu. It was done with a high degree of quality and I'm pleased with the results.

Thank you for the feedback, Ken! We're happy to hear you're pleased with the Zaktek and thank you for choosing Van Chevrolet!

• Owner

Great service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad we could help out, Don! Thanks for the five stars! -Your friends at Van Chevrolet

Great service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Recall repair

Took my 2014 Silverado in for a recall repair. Repair was done in a timely manner while I waited, when they called me up to tell me that the repair was completed they informed me there was a second recall I knew nothing about and they went ahead and fixed it also. I am very satisfied with the experience.

Thank you for the five-star rating for our service department, Justin! Helping to keep our customers safe on the road with as little downtime as possible is a definite priority for us! -Your friends at Van Chevrolet