495 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Van Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Shopping for a used car

I responded to an ad for a 2015 GMC Acadia Denali. Kalin Mabe responded with all the pertinent information. I decided to look at the car in person and he had the car brought up to the front. He was very personable and extremely prepared with all the facts about the car. Great experience. I have not purchased anything yet as family has started to arrive at our house for Christmas and to escape the snow.

Thank you for posting your review - we appreciate the high marks and the shout out to Kalin. We hope to see you again soon when you're ready to make your purchase. We wish you a Merry Christmas with your family!

• Great experience

Tom Hidden is the best service guy I've worked with

Tom Hidden is the best service guy I've worked with

• Return Customer
    August 10, 2017

I've had great experience in purchasing vehicles from Van! So much that I returned when I was ready to again trade in a vehicle and get a new one. Jesus (our most recent sales person) was fabulous! And Sammy in finance was great! Will definitly come back!

• Oil change

Manny is the best in the service department. He always makes sure I am taken care of and also my car.

• Van Chevrolet

They were very prompt & thorough with our service.

They were very prompt & thorough with our service.

• Chevy Cruze window repair

Pretty good except they did not let me know when the car was finished. They told me it would take 1 hour but it took 2 hours instead.

• New car buy
    August 1, 2017

Van Chevrolet

Thank you Jerry for going into detail about your experience shopping at our dealership. Thanks for the recommendation. Your friends at Van Chevrolet.

I visited 2 other dealerships in town looking for the same car, one dealership jacked me around and told me no one in town would do the deal that I wanted, the other dealership didn't get back to me in time, they told me they would let me know by 10:00 am if they could do the deal. I had about a hour to kill so I stopped bu vans to see what they had. The dealership that said they would let me know by 10:00 texted be at 10:45 to let me know they could do the deal. By this time I had already made the deal with vans did all the paper work and had my new car. I bought a lot of new cars before but this was the fastest and easiest. I told them the deal I wanted and Vans did it. I can't thank my salesman, Ron Daly enough, he made the experience fast and easy. I would recommend Vans Cheverolet to anyone in the market for a car.

• Outstanding-efficient-knowledgeable-friendly
    July 31, 2017

Van's Chevrolet is the model of a trusting and caring dealership. My complements especially to Tim Hodder and the service team for their dedication.

Van Chevrolet

Thank you Doug for giving our service department a five star rating.

Van Chevrolet

Thank you Doug for giving our service department a five star rating.

• New Chevy Silverado

My encounter with Brian Ridge was one that was not stressful. I have the same to say about Mr Bobby in finance. I have bought four vehicles without any complications. Thank you Van Chevrolet !!!

• Normal Periodic Service

Great service experience. Everyone was professional and friendly.

Great service experience. Everyone was professional and friendly.