501 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Van Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Shopping for a used car

I responded to an ad for a 2015 GMC Acadia Denali. Kalin Mabe responded with all the pertinent information. I decided to look at the car in person and he had the car brought up to the front. He was very personable and extremely prepared with all the facts about the car. Great experience. I have not purchased anything yet as family has started to arrive at our house for Christmas and to escape the snow.

Thank you for posting your review - we appreciate the high marks and the shout out to Kalin. We hope to see you again soon when you're ready to make your purchase. We wish you a Merry Christmas with your family!

• Great Job!

Fast, efficient, knowledgeable and friendly! Service department was on top of all my needs.

• David Rudzik

David went to the end in helping me with my insurance problem!

David went to the end in helping me with my insurance problem!

• Excellent service

Service was great! Courtesy vehicle process was seamless. It look longer to diagnose my car than expected, but they were very courteous and professional about it.

• Visit for a recall

In and out within the time promised, and managed to get an oil change as well.

In and out within the time promised, and managed to get an oil change as well.

• 2018 traverse

Clean neat organized location. Easy shopping expirance. Took us a little time to choices the vehicle we wanted. The sales person was respectful offering the information we needed, without being pushy or in our face. Once we decided and confirmed the deal the signing process was quick and simple.

• Great experience

Tom Hidden is the best service guy I've worked with

Tom Hidden is the best service guy I've worked with

• Return Customer
    August 10, 2017

I've had great experience in purchasing vehicles from Van! So much that I returned when I was ready to again trade in a vehicle and get a new one. Jesus (our most recent sales person) was fabulous! And Sammy in finance was great! Will definitly come back!

• Oil change

Manny is the best in the service department. He always makes sure I am taken care of and also my car.

• Save yourself the time and heartache.
    August 6, 2017

This place is absolute garbage. Had a deal worked out on a car. a brand new Tahoe. Credit checks payments everything etc. advised our terrible condescending salesman Brett we were on our way after already being there once to sign final papers.we get there the Tahoe is out front we start looking it over making sure everything is ok and he comes out with " I have some terrible news someone is currently in the middle of a deal on the Tahoe" along with his manager "smiley" who says very agressivley says "oh did I miss the part where you gave us money for this car" so we angrily get in our car and drive away after driving over an hour there to take our kids to get dinner and get a call from Brett saying that was really wrong of us he feels terrible the car is ours if we want it. So stupidly we went back and he calls while pulling into the parking lot for a SECOND time that day and says "actually nevermind these other people are taking it" such a waste of time. What a scandeless dealership. Save yourself time and heartache and stay away it's not worth it.