Van Chevrolet

(4.8) 594 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

594 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Van Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Shopping for a used car

I responded to an ad for a 2015 GMC Acadia Denali. Kalin Mabe responded with all the pertinent information. I decided to look at the car in person and... he had the car brought up to the front. He was very personable and extremely prepared with all the facts about the car. Great experience. I have not purchased anything yet as family has started to arrive at our house for Christmas and to escape the snow.

Thank you for posting your review - we appreciate the high marks and the shout out to Kalin. We hope to see you again soon when you're ready to make ...your purchase. We wish you a Merry Christmas with your family!

• Great service as always!

Can always expect great service at the Van GMC service dept. Vehicle was in for a warranty software update; service advisor had a loaner ready for me ...for the day and work was completed promptly. Excellent service!

• Oil Pan Gasket and Motor s

Replacing a pan gasket is too damn expensive for a Corvette. Looking at a Ford GT. If I'm going to spend money on expensive repairs, the car might as ...well appreciate in value instead of depreciate

• My new LaCrosse

December 15 I was involved in a collision. The other driver was at fault and caused my 2012 LaCrosse to be totaled. This was quite upsetting and fin...ally, this past Sunday I decided to go to Van Buick GMC to see what they had. I was greeted by Alan Perez who showed me cars in their inventory. I wanted a LaCrosse to replace my 2012, but a new one was more than I could spend. As I test drove cars, we spoke about cars and my experience. When we finished, he called a friend and came back saying that the next morning he would go to pick up a 2013 LaCrosse with low mileage . So I returned on Monday, tested the car he picked up, and bought it. Today I returned to Van and he set up my blue tooth and a few other features. The conversations that we had were informative and calming. He said that if I needed anything related to this car, to call him. He recently joined the crew at Van, lucky for me. I hope he stays there.

• Great service

Got us in quickly and had a driver ready to take us home and pick us up once car was done. Great, personable service.

• Great Experience!

I worked with Manny and he explained the issues with my truck and gave me a rental until my truck was fixed. This was over the New Years Holiday, so ...I was not stranded while my truck was being fixed.

• Routine service

Service area was backed up with other jobs when I arrived. However, my oil change and tire rotation were completed within 30 mins and I was on my way...! Very quick and courteous service!

• horrible financing given

After buying a car from them I found out that they are in very close relationship with Reginal acceptance finding out over two years of financing with... these guys I owe more today than what I bought the car for. Van Chevrolet said come back and well take care of you and when we did they just tried to do the same financing again at 26%. I cant explain the frustration I have knowing Ill be paying for a car that is locked into this loan for another 3 yrs. So be aware after reading about the finance company they have over 150 complaints about there loans and the ridiculous interest rates. I feel duped into this deal and boy Im I paying for it. Van Chevrolet you should be ashamed of how you do business.

• Great service

Erez and finance person gave us great service! We drove from Rio Rico to purchase after dealing with Erez, great, knowledgeable ,professional team! We... will be back!

• Satisfied Customer

I dealt with Ryan and Josh and they where amazing. I told them what I was willing to put down, and how much I was willing to pay a month and they work...ed hard to get me what I wanted.

Van Chevrolet