New 877-651-0349 Dealer Website
Used 866-374-2602 Email Dealer
Service 855-315-9235

374 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Van Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Shopping for a used car

I responded to an ad for a 2015 GMC Acadia Denali. Kalin Mabe responded with all the pertinent information. I decided to look at the car in person and he had the car brought up to the front. He was very personable and extremely prepared with all the facts about the car. Great experience. I have not purchased anything yet as family has started to arrive at our house for Christmas and to escape the snow.

Thank you for posting your review - we appreciate the high marks and the shout out to Kalin. We hope to see you again soon when you're ready to make your purchase. We wish you a Merry Christmas with your family!

• Happy with service
    February 24, 2017

Everything was done in a timely manner. A car provided for me. Tim explained all the work that was done. They even wash the car.

• Nice and Easy
    February 24, 2017

John Morris was terrric and took good care of me for my service. Shuttle service worked without a hitch and without any wait. Great job!!!!

• Smooth and easy!
    February 17, 2017

The selection was fantastic and the salesman knew the vehicles quite well. I was not rushed and encouraged to look until I had found what I wanted. I had visited several dealers before making my choice at Courtesy Chevrolet. Lamar was fantastic to work with!

• 6 month service
    February 16, 2017

Great service team. Friendly and courteous. Done exactly when said. Truck returned washed. The thing I love most is walked down Street to shop and wasn't mobbed by salesman

• 50K Maintenance

Great experience, friendly, informative, helped me leverage available coupons to bring maintenance cost down. I have always brought my car to VAN for every maintenance service and plan on continuing. My son is primarily driving the car and the service representative was great and talking to my son and explaining to him the service that was being delivered at roughly 50k miles. Great experience Overall

Thanks Ron, it was our pleasure to go into detail of what services needed to be done to your son. We strive to educate all of our customers so they can make informed decisions. Your friends at Van Chevrolet.

• Chevy Equinox

Thank you Susan for choosing us. We will be there again if you need us in the future.

Excellent experience. Couldn't have been more pleased with service and dealing with top notch people who sure know their business thanks again it was a pleasure dealing with you

• Courteous and Professional Service, Job Well Done

I made a reservation to meet with the service advisor, I was greeted promptly. The service advisor kept me informed on what was needed to be done, explained the cost thoroughly and accurately, and did not proceed he had my approval. The repairs were performed (the car is fine now), and it was delivered to me at the time promised. I am very happy with the service I received at Van Chevrolet and from the service advisor.

Thanks John for the review of our service department. Glad to have meet your expectations and get your car working again. Your friends at Van Chevrolet.

• Dancer loves Van

Great customer service. John was wonderful. I was giving a loner car to get to work and it was so convenient.

Thanks for the review Roseann! Hoped the loaner vehicle helped you get on with your day while we took care of your car.

• Fob replacement
    February 12, 2017

I came in unexpectedly and Costa was able to get my new remote entry fob programmed to me car saving me a second trip and the time mileage to come in again.