416 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Van Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Shopping for a used car

I responded to an ad for a 2015 GMC Acadia Denali. Kalin Mabe responded with all the pertinent information. I decided to look at the car in person and he had the car brought up to the front. He was very personable and extremely prepared with all the facts about the car. Great experience. I have not purchased anything yet as family has started to arrive at our house for Christmas and to escape the snow.

Thank you for posting your review - we appreciate the high marks and the shout out to Kalin. We hope to see you again soon when you're ready to make your purchase. We wish you a Merry Christmas with your family!

• 2012 2500 HD

Serviced as promised, service was completed on time as promised.

Serviced as promised, service was completed on time as promised.

• Quality workmanship and service
    April 22, 2017

Van Chevrolet provides with quality workmanship, expertise,friendly service and the peace of mind that cannot be purchased at any cost. I trust Van Chevrolet to sell me a car and service what I have purchased.

• Internal cars.com

Hello Brandi! Thanks for letting us know that Adrian is doing a great job! He'll be happy to know you appreciated his help!

Adrian Escalera was very helpful I would recommend anyone that needs a car to go to him thanks for the awesome experience. Thanks again Brandi Armstrong

• Vehicle back in great shape!
    April 19, 2017

Van Chevrolet

Hello! We¿¿¿re honored you chose us to keep your vehicle in top shape! Thanks for posting your comments!

Took my TRAX in late afternoon for the next day service. We added a couple things from making the appointment, so took an extra day. They fixed all that was needed and picked up nice and shiny clean!

• service evaluation

Courteous and prompt service at a first class facility.

Thank you for your glowing review! We’re so glad you enjoyed working with us and we look forward to seeing you again!

Courteous and prompt service at a first class facility.

• Great Experience at Van Chevrolet

Great buying experience, it couldn't have gone better.

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate that you took the time to post your comments and thank you for your business!

Great buying experience, it couldn't have gone better.

• Parts department: Problem....not my problem

I dropped by the parts department of Van Chevrolet in Scottsdale. The ordering process was easy and I got the part quickly. Pricing in comparison to e.g. Amazon was very expensive but I wanted to get it right away. I also mentioned a problem that I have with my car, the parts person mentioned that he never heard about it....and that was it. No further question, no follow-up, no trying to understand it further or providing a recommendation about next steps. I am getting routine phone calls from this dealership to get me into a new Corvette, don't think so.

Thanks for the review, Jon. We greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us to improve. We are sorry about the lack of service in follow up about your vehicle. We'd be happy to address this and attempt to restore your faith in our business. Please give us a call when convenient and we look forward to speaking with you.

• Excellent Service
    April 10, 2017

Van Chevrolet

I have been taking my 2015 Corvette in to Van Chevrolet since I bought it and the service exceeds my expectations. The Service Advisor is always polite, friendly, and makes certain every item is checked and nothinxg is overlooked, which doesn't always happen at other dealerships. The Vehicle is completed on time or often ahead of schedule. When it's returned, it has been washed and vacuumed. Excellent service.

Van Chevrolet

Thank you for praising our service department. We work hard to provide each of our customers with a pleasant experience and we appreciate your loyalty to our dealership. Thank you!

• New truck
    April 10, 2017

Van Chevrolet

We¿¿¿re so glad you are pleased with our services! Thanks for the review and we hope to see you again soon!

My husband and I wanted a new truck so we could tow a camper and see some of the area. We thought the smaller Colorado would work for us, so we bought one. Unfortunately we found out immediately the the engine was not large enough to pull any camper except the very smallest. Luckily we had not taken delivery and your sales manager reversed the sale so we could get the WT Colorado with the larger engine. We got the truck yesterday and everyone was so helpful. If I ever need another vehicle, I will know where to go.