757 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Beck Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent Service

Great customer service. Honest negotiation. Willing to work hard to get me the best deal. Dave Keller is my go to sales person.

Hi Karen and thank you for this excellent feedback! I'm excited to hear that Dave was able to work out a very good deal for you! He is an asset and we appreciate all he does. We look forward to working with you again and hope that you enjoy your new car! Sincerely, Clark Henkel, Service Director, clark@becktoyota.com, 317-882-2600

• Purchase of car

considered buying a used car. Dave Langston helped us. He was extremely knowledgeable and friendly without being pushy. We met with him a couple of times and he answered all of our questions. Unfortunately, the deal didn't work out but we would not hesitate to go to Mr. Langston in the future. Definitely an asset to Beck Toyota.

• Great Service

Top notch service department very attentive to vehicle and customer service. Melissa, Greg and every Service Advisor is very helpful. A main reason we continue to purchase Toyotas is because of this service facility.

• Great dealeship

Professionalism and Friendliness and good communication. Overall this is one of the best experiences we ever had. Always excellent service.

• Great Service

The guys and gals in the Service Department are very friendly and accommodating. I called to schedule service and Chuck was able to fit me on on the day and time I requested. I have a 2005 Solora, thus I have had plenty of oil changes my car is always ready either on time or before promised.

• Great service

Greg is outstanding and inspires confidence and the work was done on time. We have been dealing with Beck for many years

• service

Awesome service and very professional would recomend beck to anyone in need of device or sales. I am from out of town and found they were very helpful all around

• great efficient service. Nice facility

efficient. friendly service. Technician took time to explain what needed to be done. easy to make appointment and check cout

• Everyone really helpful.

Steve went out of his way to help us by coming in on Easter so we could pick up our car.

• Great Buying Experience at Beck Toyota

We got the car we wanted at the best price available. Although you didn't have a car on your lot with the specific color and trim line we wanted, you got it with just two days. We had a body side molding installed after purchase. it arrived promptly, and your service dept had it installed within a few hours. Our salesman, Dave Kellar was great to work with, and made the whole experience very positive for us. Excellent car, brand, dealer, and salesperson!