4.0
  • Great Service

John Miller's customer service skills are excellent!! He always makes sure my car is serviced correctly and gives me feedback on what services are needed. I'm pleased with his quality of care when my vehicle needs service. Great job John Miller. I always refer my friends and family to use Blossom & ask for John Miller when they do so.

• Stay Away

Another Chevy dealer had to do repairs due to the poor quality work done by Blossom. They do not stand by their work, awful experience with them. Stay far away, better options in Indy.

Mike, we apologize for the experience that you had at our dealership. We assure you that 100% customer satisfaction is our utmost priority and would like the chance to further understand what happened. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we can resolve your concerns. Sincerely, Blossom Chevrolet Team

• always plite to thier customers

their was no long wait and they always check our vehicle out to see if it needs any other repairs and they or always pile

• Great service and clean facility

I like the professionalism they have and they are close to my resident in which is very convenient for me.

• Clean facilities

Helpful in finding a vehicle, friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. Service department is very good. Never had any problems so far

• Great service

Customer service went above and beyond to make sure my vehicle was taken care of even if I wasn't there for that service...very inviting...didn't make me feel uncomfortable

• Kathy T

I liked how they were able to get my car back to me so fast. The work done was very good

• Great

Very easy to get appointment and serviced in a timely manner. John Miller is a great rep. He always accommodates me and keeps me updated on my services.

• Good service

My car was fixed properly. Need to work on communicating about repairs and keeping customers aware of the process and progress of their repairs.

• Best Dealership Experience I've Ever Had

I went in to buy my first brand new car and got a great deal on something I had been eyeing for a while. Mr Devonte Neil helped me get a great deal and I appreciated his patience with me. I had never had something brand new up to this point so I was being pretty picky and hard headed, but Mr Niels patience with me and willingness to help me work within me means helped me leave the lot very happy and with my first brand new car. Highly recommend this place.