• LaMont @ Indy Honda was Awesome!

LaMont our sales representative was amazing! He had the car priced to sell with no hassles out the door! When I compared my CRZ-EX-L to other dealerships same year the prices were $2000 higher! It was worth the drive from Wisconsin!

• Outstanding Purchasing Experience

Mark Pio was delightful to work with. He talked WITH the customer, not AT the customer. He was very polite and knowledgeable. I couldn't have asked for a better sales person.

• Great service

Friendly, efficient service. I was there for a recall and that was done efficiently. I even got others services done that I was not expecting.

• Service Experience

My service rep(Kevin)was friendly and answered my questions. Estimated time to finish service very accurately. While I was waiting in the showroom a sales person came up and asked in a non-pushy way, if he could help me.

• Nice job

Service rep., Kevin MCDANIEL ....was helpful, effecient and very personable. .....he explained all aspects of service and updated me as needed.....

• Honda's premier Southside Indy dealership

T.K. King makes the buying experience low pressure and enjoyable. The dealership is customer oriented and puts you at ease.

• great service every time I go

personal gave me discounts, used my coupons good advise addressed my questions offered a shuttle to help me get to my car good job with repairs

• Great service

Friendly and knowledgeable staff, Great service ,in and out in couple of hours,ours gonna shop around with others dealers but after dealing with Mr Singh I decided to purchase the vehicle.

• Knowledgeable, no pressure

The sales person was knowledgeable and personable and made the experience enjoyable with no pressure. Allowed to driver several models without feeling like I was wasting their time.

• Good service

Ease of making an appointment, courtesy of staff, car was ready when promised, and the work was done to our satisfaction.