Capitol City Ford

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• CarolynC
    April 16, 2018

Everyone that we dealt with was so helpful and friendly, yes I would recommend this Ford dealership highly to friends and family. We have been very ha...ppy with our ford escape, and since you were have a great deal going on your leashes we decided to get a new one.

We found a diamond in the rut!
    April 13, 2018

Our overall buying experience was pleasantly surprising. Lora text'd us photos of the car because there weren't any available on-line at the time ...we seen the new listing. That prompted us to go look at it that same evening. Kevin, aka Professor Crump, was a great, laid back, fun, no pressure and funny salesman. He was pleasantly responsive and pleasant to the many texts I sent to him asking many questions. For a multitude of reasons, I readily referred Kevin to my parents for their car shopping needs! Thanks to the sales manager Doug for working us a little better deal at the last moment, and manager Steve for coming to offer his support with any assistance during our buying experience. Cole helped us with closing paperwork. Our shopping and purchase experience with Capital City Ford was completed expediently, which I truly appreciate. The extras like washing the car and providing a full tank of gas for us when we picked it up was exceptional! These customer service type little things most often go by the wayside. To me, they are examples of great customer service! Another thanks to Kevin for following up on the recalls for the car from Ford. They were easy fixes, but having them done before we took the car saved us the hassle of having to deal with it later. Much appreciated! Kevin said he would have the car washed and fix the recalls and he held up to his promise. We purchased a solid, clean, low mileage used vehicle and are very excited about it. I think we found a jewel of a vehicle that will get us down the road for a long time to come. It's a solid car, and very fun to drive!

Joyce
    April 9, 2018

If you need a car this is the place to go. All the staff is Top Notch!!! I will refer all I know to this place.

2017 Ford Edge
    April 9, 2018

I had a good experience with the salesman and dealing with this dealership. It was a clean facility and friendly atmosphere. I would consider this dea...lership in the future.

Good experience!
    April 9, 2018

Came to Capitol City all the way from Fishers. Found exactly what I wanted and Mark was very patient. I would HIGHLY recommend this dealership and M...ark Gottwald.

Purchase F150 Platinum Truck
    April 4, 2018

My experience was exceptional. The entire staff was courteous and helpful and I got the best price on my truck in the entire state of Indiana.

2018 Mustang
    March 30, 2018

I recently purchased a new Mustang, my deal was done by Mark (salesman) and Ed Hamilton (manager). I have used both gentlemen for numerous purchases i...n the past and have always had most pleasant and top-shelf experiences. GOOD JOB, WELL DONE!!!!

ford fusion 2018
    March 24, 2018

salesman John was very helpful and found .me the best car, He even showed me that my flip phone worked in the car, thanks to John, I am very happy wi...th the car.

Thank you Maria for your review. John has been with the Capitol City Ford Team for a long time and we are proud to have him. We appreciate your busine...ss.

Randy Brown
    March 19, 2018

Purchased several trucks from Ed Hamilton, always a good experience.Terry is excellent in the service department recommend this dealership for anyone ...shopping foe anew or used vehicles

The BEST help at this Ford Dealership Thank YOU
    March 15, 2018

Edwin and the guys were great. I couldn't have asked for anyone Better. Thank you I love this car. Its the best. I would definitely tell everyone abo...ut Edwin Golden to help them

Thank you Carol for your review. We do our best to provide the very best experience to every client. Thank you for your business.

Capitol City Ford