Dreyer & Reinbold INFINITI

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Ask for Julie Daege
    July 8, 2017

Julie Daege was extremely polite and personable. She offered a no pressure approach and treated us as valued customers regardless of our price point.... Her enthusiasm made us feel right at home.

• Buying a new Infiniti
    February 13, 2018

Been driving Infinitis for 20 years, sedans and SUVs. Great performance and comfort and never had any mechanical issues. At one point, my wife and I... were putting 40,000 miles per year on our two Infinitis. Andrew Weiss at Dreyer & Reinbold has been great to work with, have bought our last three cars from him. Highly recommend this salesman and dealership to anyone looking for a new car.

• Great used car experience
    September 24, 2017

I bought a used ToyotaHighlander from Dreyer & Reinbold. I drove 2 hours to check out the car I first saw on cars.Com. I figured if it was an Infini...ti dealership they wouldn't be selling junk. Let me tell you, it was a first class experience. Andrew is great to work with. (I read other reviews praising him, and I concur) I got a top quality, 1 owner car, priced very competitively. And whoever detailed this car should get a medal. I'm picky, and this car was immaculate, trust me I went back over it with a fine tooth comb when I got home. Great job all!

I am so glad you are so satisfied! We are a small dealership and pride ourselves on only selling quality vehicles. Another great & satisfied customer.... Thanks

• Sales team was great to work with.
    November 29, 2014

Sales team was great, no pressure and came to a price very quickly. I worked with Karen Newland on the North side. She was wonderful. Not sure about s...ervice as I have not had to use them yet. Southside Saturday car wash leaves much to be desired. I have been several times but will not waste my time with it anymore. Car comes back smelling like smoke, inside not vacuumed, any special request are never completed (wiping down kick plates, inside windows etc.... ). It's well worth the $$ to have it done right elsewhere. If they are going to offer any service (free or not) it should be done at highest standards.

• Excellent experience.
    October 4, 2014

Andrew was excellent to deal with. He was not pushy and did not try to sell me outside of my interests. While I do typically negotiate a good bit, he ...made the no nonsense offer I easily accepted and we easily worked out the details. The facilities are pristine, yet a bit sterile as it appeared they had not yet finished decorating or perhaps were not permitted to personalize their offices. Although I want there for any repairs, I did notice the waiting area was very comfortable and welcoming with a variety of snacks and coffees available.

• Fast and easy experience!
    April 29, 2014

Found the car I was casually shopping for and Andrew helped make the decision and purchase very easy. One quick and another longer test drive to have ...car checked out was not a problem. Made what I thought was a very low offer but D&R made what I considered a very reasonable counter-offer which I accepted and now have a "new" used car for me. Buying experience very pleasant and relatively quick.

• Enjoyable Experience!
    December 2, 2013

While I would rather just do everything over the phone (call, have purchase put on my card, have car delivered to my door) my experience dealing with ...Andrew was pretty darned close to my wish! No pressure, no back and forth, no mumbo jumbo - just a straight forward experience that was quite pleasant and painless!

• First Class Product - First Class Experience
    October 28, 2012

There is nothing I would change about my experience with Dreyer & Reinbold Infiniti. From the car I purchased, JX35,to the wonderful customer service ...provided by everyone at the dealership - everything was first class. The entire staff was kind, professional and geniune. Couldn't ask for a better experience.

• issues when buying, but were resolved.
    September 11, 2012

Found the car in the color I was looking for at this dealer online. Went to go test drive and didn't get a friendly response at first resulting in for...going a drive. Was later approached by the online salesman who was courteous and worked with me through the trade-in. Review probably would ha e been better if I was able to deal with Andrew from the beginning.

Dreyer & Reinbold INFINITI