Ed Martin Honda

(4.0) 215 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.0
  • Rodney in Service Department is a lifesaver!
    December 27, 2017

I live in Alabama and was visiting family over Christmas. Used the remote start in my 2018 Odyssey (that worked great!), but then noticed the display... said all 4 tires were low on pressure. It was super cold and temps were around 7 degrees at the time. Being a widow and in a strange city I panicked. Used my GPS to locate your business and headed that way. It was 7 AM, and as I pulled up to the express service area I was waved in. Pulled forward and there was Rodney waiting to assist. Told me not to worry, he would take care of things. After adding air to all 4 tires, I was on my way in about 5 minutes. He was SO courteous and helpful, told me to have a safe trip and wished me well. You have an excellent, caring employee in your service department there. Please pass on my thanks and appreciation to him. Sincerely, Barb Fisher Athens, Alabama

• Rude to repeat customers
    June 22, 2017

My family has leased 3 Honda's consecutively from Ed Martin Honda. We are looking to trade in 2 payments early (as we've done with every lease) and go...t the most careless, rude service from Jesse. Wouldn't discuss any numbers or inventory without coming in. Meanwhile I'm working with 4 local car dealers who have gotten down to all the details without stepping foot in. Your reputation is important and referrals are important, but the disrespect I received today will be the end of our relationship at Ed Martin Honda. Don't waste your time. Give your business to someone who will treat your continued business well.

• Rude staff
    May 10, 2017

Salesman was rude and impatient. i purchased a car elsewhere.

• Great deal and very good service
    April 17, 2017

I found a Honda CRV at a great price with great mileage and barely a year old. Test drove it and bought it two days later. Ron Hammer was my sales guy... and was prompt to respond to my many emails, provided info I needed, and helped me get the car all setup perfectly. I didn't feel like I was pressured at all which was great, I'd recommend to a friend for sure as it was a super easy, non stressful experience for my first car purchase.

• No pressure and easy to work with.
    February 10, 2017

I visited Ed Martin Honda for the sole purpose of doing a test drive with no intent to buy. The service was great and at no time did I feel pressured ...to "buy now". John was very informative, answering all of my questions even though he was busy. I will definitely call John in the future when it's time to purchase.

• Great experience
    December 5, 2016

Had a great experience. Dealers did not put pressure on us to make a quick decision. Our questions were answered fully and it was a complete pleasure.... This is a high compliment considering I hate buying a car.

• Joe from Franklin
    October 27, 2016

Zac Powell and Heather were a delight to work with and saved me money on a new Ridgeline. Ridgeline vastly superior to Tacoma I traded. Ride, mpg, sto...rage, performance, on and on. No games. Rare. Appreciated and respected.

• Dr. Liu
    February 29, 2016

I purchased a used chevy cruze from ED Martin Honda and I really like their maintenance. The 2013 car looks still new and interior is clean. The price... is very competitive and auto warranty is provided in my car. I would give 9.5/10 for this purchasing.

• Excellent Dealership
    January 19, 2016

I am not one to write reviews, but I wanted to bring attention to my purchasing experience at Ed Martin Honda. I recently purchased a 2016 Honda Pilot..., and because of the salesman and the Service Dept., I will be a returning loyal customer in the future. Adriane Williams took the time to listen to my needs in a vehicle and never tried to oversell me. Adriane's knowledge of the vehicles was a great assistance in my selection. He worked hard to find just the right vehicle for me. Adriane also made special arrangements for me regarding my trade-in(s) which was appreciated. I never felt pressured to make a purchase - and for that I am appreciative. The Service Dept. was very friendly and accommodating - making arrangements from and to the dealership while they were applying protection to the vehicle inside and out. Thank you, Adriane - I will gladly recommend you and Ed Martin Honda to family and friends.

• Exceptional used car sales experience
    January 11, 2016

Just purchased a used 2014 Ridgeline from Jason Miller at Ed Martin Honda. The sales experience was exceptional. Jason was very professional and respo...nsive to my questions (phone, text & email). I drove 4 hours to purchase this vehicle. The vehicle was better than he described. When I arrived it was clean and full of fuel, ready for my test drive. The paperwork for the sale went smoothly.

Ed Martin Honda