New 888-299-9558 Dealer Website
Used 888-220-7314 Email Dealer
Service 888-253-9844

Average based on 589 reviews.
  • Great Experience with Dan Risacher

I really enjoyed my experience at this dealership, and Dan was great to work with.

Justin, We would like to thank you for your business and your review of your experience. We wish you all the best with your new vehicle and look forward to seeing you in service in the future! Thank you HOF Family

• Dustin Hoalt

Dustin was a pleasure to work with in our purchase of a 2015 CRV. Ask for him by name when you visit Fishers Honda.

• great experience

Ryan is so nice and patient! I really appreciate that!

Ryan is so nice and patient! I really appreciate that!

• Ira Mercurio Honda of Fishers

Leasing a car was quick and easy with the help of Ira and Eric at Honda of Fishers.

• Honda review

From the test drive, to options, to financing, Geno Arcoleo made the whole process easier than I expected.

• Buying Experience

Our family had a great experience purchasing a car with the help of Nathan Nix. He was very professional and kind to our three children. It was just natural if that makes sense. He wasn't performing or putting on a show. We respected his approach.

• Honda Fishers

We had a great experience with Dustin at Fishers, Honda. He was professional, helpful and quick as we were with our newborn and he was sensitive to that! Thank you Dustin!

• PURCHASING MY FAVORITE CAR

The service at Honda of Fishers was really great. Everyone was friendly and understanding of my need to have a safe car for my children and I.

• Great Experience!

We had a great car buying experience at Honda of Fishers!

We had a great car buying experience at Honda of Fishers!

• Bryan

Salesman was very informative and was not the least bit pushy. Great comfortable experience!