• Excellent Experience

Excellent experience. Highly recommend. Treated like family.

Excellent experience. Highly recommend. Treated like family.

• Very friendly.

Dealership is outstanding. Would drive an hour and a half again to buy a car from Ryan Turner.

• Thanks Honda of Fishers

Working with Pete was great! He was helpful, Informative, and not pushy. I love my car!

• Fantastic buying experience

Have worked with Larry Norman since early 90S when purchasing Honda cars. Found him friendly, knowledgeable and fair. Larry is one of special group of car sales persons who listens and asks pertinent guestions. He is never pushy. Specifically asked for Larry when making our recent purchase.

• Great customer service

Larry did a great job taking care of me. I'll keep going back to him for any cars I may get in the future

• Used Honda Civic Buyer

Honda of Fishers was great and I loved working with Ira. Would highly recommend!

• Vindoc

Quick transaction. No pressure at all. Plenty of cars to choose from. I bought a certified prep owned Civic Lx. I'm happy with the car and the purchase. My daughter loves the car.

• customer

Great experience leasing a car from them. Gino was awesome.

Great experience leasing a car from them. Gino was awesome.

• Awesome experience

I recommend this place to everyone. Sales persons I work with Scott he is always helpful and trying to find best options possible.

• A dealership that treats people right

Honda of Fishers is awesome! I've owned several high end "luxury" vehicles with super fancy dealership facilities, but their customer service can't compare to this dealership. I'm beyond impressed.