• Excellent Experience

Excellent experience. Highly recommend. Treated like family.

Excellent experience. Highly recommend. Treated like family.

• Excellent Customer Service

Cole Keesling and Eric Sarjeant are so awesome to work with. The answered all my questions and were very courteous. This is my third Honda Civic from Honda of Fishers and I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. They work with you to find the best deal and they are very honest. Great work Honda of Fishers!

• Great service

Enjoyable process. Like new Honda Fit. Very helpful with all paperwork relating to buying new car and learning some of its new tricks!

• Purchased Honda number 20 from Honda of Fishers.

An amazing new facility. Very friendly and helpful salesperson. Ira was excellent from answering questions before the sale, to making sure I understood everything about my new Civic EX-T Coupe with that rare manual transmission. I know the service department from past purchases as well as them helping service a Honda that I raced but items I didn't feel like touching. At no time were they ever rude, and in fact went out of the way to make sure I was happy with any repair or service before driving off. All in all a very positive purchase experience. I can highly recommend Honda of Fishers.

• Great experience!

Great facility and Leroy was so helpful! Will definitely go back for our next car!

• Robert Locke MD

Wonderful facility, staff, service, and friendliness. Recently bought too new vehicles from ther. Very pleased. Dustin Hoalt excellent help.

• Gino Arcoleo and Honda of Fishers-a good team

Gino did a great job of helping me through the learning and buying process. I love the CR-V that I bought at Honda of Fishers.

• customer

Good experience. Working with Ira was easy and relaxing.

Good experience. Working with Ira was easy and relaxing.

• check out the great selection at Honda of Fishers

Excellent service and good company as well. They have a large assortment of vehicles to choose from.

• A Good Deal

I had a pleasant car-buying experience with Nathan Nix and everybody at Honda of Fishers. The process was hassle-free and I got a good deal. I would enthusiastically recommend them.