• Awesome Customer Service

Great customer service by all those at Hubler Chevy and especially from David Jung!

Hi Anthony - Thank you for your business and the great review!

Hi Anthony - Thank you for your business and the great review!

• Best Service Around!

I came here not knowing a single thing about buying a car. Matthew Twilleager, helped me to find the perfect ride! He was very patient because I had no clue what I wanted! Also there were some rough patches that took time to work around. It was a rainy day, and he went to grab the vehicle and pull it to the front so we didn't have to walk to it. I was in love at first sight. He got me in my ride and it was mine! A 2015 Ford escape! Thanks so much for your patience and great help! Please use Matthew Twilleager when buying your ride. You won't be disappointed!!!

Hi Brittany - We're grateful to have helped with your first car purchase and appreciate your business. We're happy to hear stories likes these and happy you found exactly what you were looking for. Enjoy your new Ford Escape and let us know if you need anything. Happy driving!

• Infiniti QX60

I worked with Jim quakenbush he did a great job putting me in a beautiful car thanks Jim thanks Hubler

Hi Marsha - We're happy to hear Jim took great care of you. Enjoy your new Infiniti QX60!

• Best Service Around!

I have been to Hubler Chevrolet twice to get a new vehicle. The first time for a used one and the second time for a new one. Both times I was helped by Nick Armitage. Both times he went above and beyond! He was excellent. Very courteous, informative, and quick. He made the entire process very easy and was sure to find me what I needed within my price range. I will absolutely go back and continue to buy my vehicles from Nick!

Hi Kamilah - We appreciate your repeat business and thank you for being a valued member of the Hubler family. Enjoy your new purchase and let us know how we can assist you in the future!

• Willie Cook is the best!!

Love my Kia Sportage! Willie was patient and a good listener of what I was trying to accomplish! I will purchase from him and Hubler again!

• Want to thank Buddy Cook for helping me pick out !

Willie Cook was an awesome sales man thank u so much for helping me pick out my new car I love it so much!!!!!!!!

• Fab of Hubler Chevrolet!

Great buying experience! My sales person Matthew Twilleager went out of his way to drive and get the van I was interested in and eventually purchased! Very friendly service and staff! Would buy here again for sure.

• S Cole

Dan was great to work with. I love my new truck and appreciate how easy and friendly Dan was. I have already referred a friend to come and talk to Dan because of the professionalism he showed. I will be back in future thx again

• Thanks for all of your help Barry Heard!

My husband and I were needing to replace one of our vehicles. Barry helped us find a quality vehicle that was in our budget. He was very accommodating and patient with us during the entire process and especially we had to bring our two year old along. Thanks again for everything!

Hi Kim D. - It was a pleasure assisting you and we're happy we found you exactly what you were looking for. Enjoy the new vehicle and let us know how we can help in the future =)

• no call back

i called about a car that was on the internet and they never called me back.

i called about a car that was on the internet and they never called me back.

Hi Terrie - We've been in communication with you up until the vehicle you were interested in wasn't drive-able. We've been in communication with you on other vehicles of interest and our manager is reaching out to help. We never forgot about you, just working on getting you vehicles you were looking for.