(4.8) 250 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

250 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hubler Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Wonderful service

Hubler's service is outstanding. We were out of town, had car trouble, and were recommended to Mark Davis. He got our car right in, was very knowledga...ble about our problem, and had it fixed right away. He explained everything so that we could understand what the issue was. He even took a few minutes to talk about a Pathfinder, and we wound up trading for a Pathfinder. It's customer service like Mark's that made our experience a good one.

Hi Aimless - It was our pleasure assisting you. We appreciate your business and thank you for the great review. Enjoy your new Pathfinder!

• New rogue lease

Special thanks to Erika Frame. She worked with us on a payment within our budget and made us comfortable during transaction. As a return customer, we ...highly recommend Hubler Nissan. Be sure to ask for Erika!

Hubler Nissan

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy your new Nissan Rogue. Erika, along with the rest of the Hubler Nissan tea...m, look forward to seeing you in the future! Cheryle Rush Owner Loyalty Manager Hubler Nissan 317-888-9227

• Worst dealership I have ever visited !

Hubler sold me a vehicle and failed to get the vehicle registered within 31 days...when I called and asked for another temp tag they told me no...trie...d returning vehicle it took 68 days to register vehicle which is 37 days past time frame and now they won’t talk to us and there lawyer is harassing us and using slander ...we tried calling owner and they are avoiding us and threatening to file harassment order against us because there mistake!

• Outstanding Salesman

I had a really good experience at this Hubler dealership. First time purchasing a car and everyone was great and I didn't feel pressured.

• Great Experience

My husband and I went into Hubler Nissan. Erika greeted us on the lot. We wanted to downsize from an Altima and decided to go with a Sentra. We wanted... a particular color and they got us the exact car we wanted. The delivery and paperwork process was quick and easy. Erika gave us a great all around experience. We would recommend Hubler Nissan to everyone.

• Excellent service

Excellent service. Whenever u guy visit Hubler. Look for Erika Frame. She is very nice. Go stress free and look for her. She will help u. Thanku Huble...r Nissan

• The best dealership on the southside of Indy

My name is Matthew Huff I recently bought a 2017 Nissan Altima belt approximately 7 months ago just trade it in for a 2017 Nissan Maxima s thank you t...o the team of Mike Blake and Aaron thank you so much again and you guys really really did good on his deal I gladly appreciate it again thank you if you're ever interested if you guys are interested in buying a new car or used those are the best guys to see and talk to you about

• Great Car Buying Experience

It was a pleasure dealing with Erika Frame on the purchase of two new vehicles in three months. She was very helpful and very patient In answering all... my questions. I would recommend checking with Hubler Nissan and Erika Frame for your new car needs

• Wonderful Experience

I cannot say enough about my car buying experience with Dave Shinn. He was incredibly patient with me and I honestly felt he had my best interest at h...eart when advising me on what vehicle to purchase. He made the entire buying process easy and I never felt pressured or rushed. He spent ample time going over different vehicles and was always available when I called him with questions. He even came in on his day off to assist me with purchasing my vehicle on my day off. It was a wonderful experience and I walked away with a vehicle I love at a fair price. Many thanks to Dave!

• Great experience

Fast and painless. Was able to work with me. Very informative. Experience was like no other. Would definitely recommend checking this dealership out! ...Blake is a great individual to deal with.

8435 US-31 Indianapolis, IN 46227