Ray Skillman Discount Chevrolet

• Amazing service!

Everyone at Ray Skillman made sure I was taken care of and I plan on continuing my business there for years to come.

• great service

Very friendly.and do the work in a timely way.When you pull in they are opening the door for you.I will be back any time i need work done.

• Great Service

Great customer service is the key to my loyalty. Matt in Service provides just that. He is informative, patient, and kind.

• Service Excellence

Always professional and economical --they respect my time and my pocketbook. The service department has convenient hours and highly competent service advisors.

• Best Chevy dealership in Indiana

Jay and his team, Jay especially. He juggles a lot of issues everyday, but always reaches out to me personally when there's an issue, and his team responds the same way. He clearly creates a positive environment within the shop that each employee emulates, and customer service is priority #1. Jay and his group deserve proper recognition.

• Oil change

It was ok nothing special kinda busy but allmost $50 for a regular oil change on a Chevy Cruze is a little bit too much

• Excellent sales people

It was a pleasure doing business with them and everyone was extremely nice to me. Made you feel like they really cared for you and were not out to put the screws to you.

• They are the best

My family buys from Rayskillman and I was very pleased with this dealership, my mother also raves about it as well.

• Bryan and Janna Downer

My wife and I felt like your team always had "us first". Answered every question "with a smile" and was willing to take all the time we needed.

• Great experience

No haggle buying experience. Knowledgeable employees and management. Great experience all around. The employees really care about helping you out. Go see Alex Mimms