O'Brien Toyota

204 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 8, 2019

I left the dealership I bought my Sienna van from in order to solve an electrical problem with O’Brien. Scotty is in the Service department and he... was great - thorough, professional, & friendly. Hicks, the Service Mgr is wonderful & follows up on problems, does research, and is very fair. This is the best service department I’ve ever used, & I’ve been driving for 50 yrs! My next vehicle purchase will come from this dealership for sure-

November 16, 2018

Prompt and friendly check in, thorough inspection, pointed out status for potential future issues without trying to sell the Rosie today, and fair pricing... for repairs. Couldn’t be happier.

Colonel Jeff, Glad you were happy with your experience. Thank you for your business! Terry O'Brien

• December 17, 2018

Oustanding, professional and courteous staff through every step of purchase process. We arrived prequalified and their finance professional found us an... even better finance package. O'Brien Toyota is simply the best!

November 3, 2018

Thanks, Nicholas J Case, and Toyota(service department) for a job well done keep up the good work! I will see you next time, take care.

Brian, Thank you for your business! We look forward to seeing you the next time your vehicle needs maintenance. Terry O'Brien

October 19, 2018

The whole process was great! Justin Crenshaw was awesome! He listened and did not pressure us! I will definitely recommend this dealership to friends and... family

Quita, Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business and your recommendation. Terry O'Brien

October 15, 2018

Justin, Nick, the GM, the receptionist, and the entire team were so helpful and nice when we were running a little behind from a delayed flight. They helped... us get our car from service (after closing) and get on our way right before the 8:30pm closing buzzer!! Saved us from having to carpool to work, what a great experience and phenomenal customer service! 10/10 recommend!

Danny, Thanks for the five-star rating! We appreciate your business. Terry O'Brien

October 11, 2018

Excellent customer service each time! Everyone was friendly and helpful and the service was completed in a timely manner. I will definitely continue to... use O’Brien Toyota and would recommend them highly!

eschultz, Thank you for your recommendation and for your business! We look forward to helping you the next time your vehicle needs maintenance. Terr...y O'Brien

September 28, 2018

The standard oil change / tire rotation was fine however the write up for a diagnostic future repair wasn’t given in a thorough manner. I had to... ask them to give me a total with labor vs. just parts. They complied but I had to take it hand-written.

Mom of three sons, thank you for your feedback. We recently upgraded our system to make it easier for our employees to provide quotes that include la...bor and parts....and it won't be hand-written! Terry O'Brien

September 6, 2018

The dealer was very helpful in the processs and wasn’t pushy about buying all the packages. I would come back here for my next car!

SamH, Thank you for your review and your business. We look forward to helping you when you're ready for your next car. Terry O'Brien

August 10, 2018

Dealt with Trevor spears online. Went in today and he already had my new car by the door. He’s highly professional and personable. Drove home in... my new ride

Tami, Congratulations on your new car! Thank you for your business and for sharing your experience working with Trevor. Terry O'Brien