Ray Skillman Buick GMC South

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Good Experience with New Car Shopping
    January 5, 2018

My wife hates car shopping. We had been to another KIA dealer and test drove both models we liked, but kept feeling like we were getting the runaroun...d - the car we asked about that was on the internet was on site, but not at the price quoted on the internet. Of course, they the attempted to sell us the most loaded of the models that we liked. When we arrived at Ray Skillman, Connor Lopardo greeted us in the freezing cold and we told him that we had test drove the models that we liked, we were now needing to get to a monthly payment which would fit into our budget. He worked with us to find a car on lot, and then the finance department did an excellent job in reducing the payments to a point where it would fit in our budget. My wife still hates car shopping, but I have to say that when we are looking for another car, Ray Skillman will be at the top of the list. Regards, Kevin Mericle

Kevin, we're so glad to hear Connor and our finance team could help you and your wife. Congratulations on your new KIA! Please don't hesitate to reach... out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• Good Experience
    February 17, 2018

The whole process only took a few days, and I got a better trade-in value than I thought I would get, for my used vehicle. Good experience

Thanks, Tom! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive trade in experience with us! If you have any further ...needs or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

• AMAZING EXPERIENCE
    January 5, 2018

Shopping at Ray Skillman Kia was an extreme pleasure. Everyone from the salesman, Kohlin Miller, to the sales manager, to the finance department was ...extremely professional and courteous. They were not pushy in any way and we were able to make the deal with little "pain". We decided to buy from Ray Skillman because of the extras that the car came already equipped with and the overall atmosphere of the dealership. Thank you Ray Skillman.

Donna, thank you so much for sharing your response to our staff's outstanding customer service! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase ...your vehicle from and we're so grateful to have been chosen! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day!

• Ray Skillman GMC
    December 31, 2017

Been going to Ray Skillman for near 8 years. Get almost all my truck maintenance done there.

Thanks, James! We truly appreciate your continued business over the years, and we're looking forward to your next visit!

• Enclave service visit
    November 29, 2017

Very happy with the service. Very unhappy with the quality of our camera. Image is not sharp?

We're glad to hear you have always been pleased with our services, Holly! Come back and see us again any time!

• Kia Shopping
    October 14, 2017

It has been 12 years since I have purchased/leased a new vehicle. With that said, I was prepared to spend the better part of the day at the dealershi...p. Max the salesman and Doug the finance person met my needs expeditiously which made for a pleasant dealership experience. My thanks to both of these gentlemen.

We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Ray Skillman Auto Center! We'll be happy to pass your comments on to Max and Doug! We are always more than... happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• Review
    September 30, 2017

Dakota Reed did a great job of helping my wife find a great car. We will return!

Hi John! We're so happy we were able to help you out! Dakota always works hard to ensure that the needs of all our valued guests are met. We look forw...ard to your next visit! Take care!

• With Skillman You can be confident!
    September 22, 2017

Ray Skillman Kia continues and constantly goes above and beyond to try and make my problem is little of an issue as they can for me. I can’t tell you ...how much I appreciate the friendly staff and that same friendly staff are the ones that make sure I’m taken care of when I walk out. These guys are great all of my repairs come back 100%! Go see the guys at Skillman Kia! They’ve got your back. Adam and his staff are great!

Robert, we are so happy to read such a great review about Ray Skillman Auto Center! Our staff goes the extra-mile for our valued guests! Please don't ...hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• Longtime customers... But disappointed this time
    August 29, 2017

We bought our first Kia from Ray Skillman in 2004. That vehicle lasted until this year without any issues. We have also purchased numerous used cars f...rom them, always having a great experience after the sale. This time around I purchased two new cars. My disappointment was in the salesperson not following up with us after the sale, not getting back to us when he promised, and the fact that my payments were not kept in the range that I requested. Had it not been for the general manager Mr. Dewitt and Andrew the assistant sales manager, this review would have been worse. I still recommend you shopping there if you are looking for a Kia or Mitsubishi or GMC. Thank you Andrew and Mr. DeWitt for taking care of the issues. You still have me as a customer.

We're so glad that Andrew and Mr. DeWitt were able to turn your experience around! We really appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing y...ou again! Take care!

• Excellent service
    July 29, 2017

Tommy Reed greeted us when arrived with pleasant smile, answered our questions. We went there to see a car that we found on the internet but was sold.... Tommy found one at another dealer that we did purchase.

We are happy to hear that Tommy was able to find the right vehicle for you. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you!

Ray Skillman Buick GMC South