Ray Skillman Buick GMC South

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 479 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 28, 2018

Had an amazing experience at Ray Skillman Kia--as always. From the salesman to the management team across the board amazing. Did not talk down to me,... did not make me feel stupid--as some in the past have. Overall amazing. I have always dealt with Ray Skillman and will always. This is the second Kia i have had. Both have been amazing. Thank you all

Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Congratulations on your new vehicle! We sincerely value your busines...s and if you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

March 10, 2018

Clay was superior! Everyone was great! Will never but from any where else! Organized and the process flow well I have to say was great! Busy schedule and... told them upfront I was short on time. You guys "ROCK!" THANKS KIA!!!!

We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! Thank you again for choosing Ray Skillman Southside Buick GMC and we hope to ...see you again.

March 5, 2018

I took my KIA Soul in for some repair work, while it was in the shop a salesman offered to sell us a new KIA. He offered a very good deal and we left with... a 2018 KIA Optima. The salesman's name is Joseph Dowler and he is a very honest man.

We want all our clients to have a comfortable and stress-free experience with us, Johnny! Thank you again for choosing Ray Skillman Southside Buick GM...C and we hope to see you again.

February 25, 2018

The service at Ray Skillman Kia always delivers fast, friendly, service. They always have my car finished in a timely manner. I love the fact that they... have my car freshly washed every time I have it serviced.

We are so glad our team always provides you with fast and friendly service! Thank you for choosing Ray Skillman Southside Buick GMC as your first choi...ce for all your automotive needs! We're looking forward to your next visit with us!

February 17, 2018

The whole process only took a few days, and I got a better trade-in value than I thought I would get, for my used vehicle. Good experience

Thanks, Tom! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive trade in experience with us! If you have any further ...needs or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

January 5, 2018

My wife hates car shopping. We had been to another KIA dealer and test drove both models we liked, but kept feeling like we were getting the runaround... - the car we asked about that was on the internet was on site, but not at the price quoted on the internet. Of course, they the attempted to sell us the most loaded of the models that we liked. When we arrived at Ray Skillman, Connor Lopardo greeted us in the freezing cold and we told him that we had test drove the models that we liked, we were now needing to get to a monthly payment which would fit into our budget. He worked with us to find a car on lot, and then the finance department did an excellent job in reducing the payments to a point where it would fit in our budget. My wife still hates car shopping, but I have to say that when we are looking for another car, Ray Skillman will be at the top of the list. Regards, Kevin Mericle

Kevin, we're so glad to hear Connor and our finance team could help you and your wife. Congratulations on your new KIA! Please don't hesitate to reach... out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

January 5, 2018

Shopping at Ray Skillman Kia was an extreme pleasure. Everyone from the salesman, Kohlin Miller, to the sales manager, to the finance department was extremely... professional and courteous. They were not pushy in any way and we were able to make the deal with little "pain". We decided to buy from Ray Skillman because of the extras that the car came already equipped with and the overall atmosphere of the dealership. Thank you Ray Skillman.

Donna, thank you so much for sharing your response to our staff's outstanding customer service! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase ...your vehicle from and we're so grateful to have been chosen! Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything. Have a wonderful day!

December 31, 2017

Been going to Ray Skillman for near 8 years. Get almost all my truck maintenance done there.

Thanks, James! We truly appreciate your continued business over the years, and we're looking forward to your next visit!

November 29, 2017

Very happy with the service. Very unhappy with the quality of our camera. Image is not sharp?

We're glad to hear you have always been pleased with our services, Holly! Come back and see us again any time!

October 14, 2017

It has been 12 years since I have purchased/leased a new vehicle. With that said, I was prepared to spend the better part of the day at the dealership.... Max the salesman and Doug the finance person met my needs expeditiously which made for a pleasant dealership experience. My thanks to both of these gentlemen.

We are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Ray Skillman Auto Center! We'll be happy to pass your comments on to Max and Doug! We are always more than... happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!