New 888-816-7698 Dealer Website
Used 888-606-8283 Email Dealer
Service 877-241-4319

4.4
  • 2017 Legacy Limited

Thank you, Michael! We're so glad that you enjoyed working with our team, and we hope you and your wife both enjoy your new Legacy!

My wife and I had a very enjoyable experience with Glen Heppner purchasing our new 2017 Legacy Limited. All of our questions were answered as well as a walking us through the technology of our new vehicle and getting us set-up online. Even though we finished well after store hours, we were never made to feel rushed or pressured. Thank you for your customer-friendly service! Also kudos to Max who we made late for dinner with his wife. Again - very professional and helpful. Thank you Max and Glen!

• Simply Outstanding

I can't say enough about how great our sales consultant Jerremy Monroe was...top-notch customer service, extremely professional, and very patient with our unique situation. I really threw Jerremy a curve-ball because I'm in the military and had some crazy circumstances after returning home from a deployment to Iraq and getting settled again. Well Jerremy didn't hesitate to take on my challenges and knocked a home-run out of the park! He got us the exact car we wanted and had it ready to go when I finally arrived to Indianapolis to pick it up and drive it across the country to California (btw, the new Impreza performed like a champ)! Really smooth and easy sales process and everyone else at the dealership provided excellent service too. Once again, I can't say enough good things about Jerremy and Tom Woods Subaru. Outstanding buying experience, thank you!!!

Thank you so much for sharing! We're glad you enjoyed working with Jerremy, and that your Impreza allowed you to relax and enjoy your cross-country trip!

• Read this before you buy!!!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, David!

I've owned six cars in my life and this was by far the best car buying experience I've had. I would like to personally thank Nick Wade for his excellent service in being even more diligent than I was, and finding a car to match the qualities I had in mind. Even though I was regularly checking the inventory, Nick found the car I ultimately bought before it was even ready to sell, and then, even after I made a down payment, they fixed scratches and performed all of the scheduled maintenance for the mileage mark - as if it still needed a buyer. The price was great and the experience was great. Nick kept in contact and made me feel like I was the only person to which he wanted to sell a car; which I know wasn't the case because he was always working when we stopped in. I would also like to think Chad in Finance for keeping the additional options simple and low-pressure. Thank you, gents. I will be referring people to you. Great staff! Ask for Nick!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, David!

• oil change nightmare

Our apologies for your wait yesterday, Korey. Our Service Manager will be reaching out to you shortly to see what we can do to make it right.

I brought my 2012 Mini Cooper here for a oil change ( since I bought it from them) they knew the car from me calling in a scheduling and still didn't have the right oil filters on hand and when I dropped the car off at 9:30 they told me at 10 someone was delivering the part it would arrive in about a half hour to twenty minutes. A hour and a half later still no part and no good eta, I realize that the delivery time is not there fault the problem I have is that they knew the make and model of my car just from my phone number on there caller ID system and still they didn't have the forethought to check the stock on a part. Still in progress so far so I'll update if anything good happens but this far I would not pay for a service agreement with these people they don't seem to care if a customer bought a car from them or off the street they will treat them the same either way.

• My first Subaru

I like it! I needed a new car - i was on a limited time frame in mt daily schedule & we reached an agreement in a reasonable amount of time.

We like that you like it, Mary Ellen! Hopefully this Subaru is the first of many!

• Subaru special lease

That's great to hear, Ashley! We appreciate you making the trip down, and we're glad you enjoyed working with us!

My husband and I drove down from Lafayette to use the special leasing program for Subaru associates through Tom Wood despite being closer to a dealer here. I was pleased with the way we were treated and the customer service we received. They have made a lifetime customer of my husband and I.

• Outstanding help / dream vehicle

We appreciate the kind words, LuAnn!

We had a very positive experience working with Jake Martens at Tom Wood Subaru and finding just what we wanted/needed. The folks at Tom Wood are friendly, patient and upfront about details and information.

We appreciate the kind words, LuAnn!

• Excellent dealership

Excellent buying experience, no high pressure sales techniques. Very knowledgeable staff.

Thanks for sharing, and we appreciate the kind words!

Thanks for sharing, and we appreciate the kind words!

• Finanace manager

Recently, I called the finance manager's office to determine the process of purchasing the car that we were leasing. When the finance manager did not pick the phone up or return my calls, I talked to a sales representative and made an appointment to see him. For the appointment, I showed up promptly also with my wife since I did not know if a co-signee was required to purchase the car. The finance manager that never bothered to return my call, also did not want to see us, and the secretary who went to notify our arrival for the appointment was turned away saying that he was busy, although he had no customer in his office. When I insisted that I see him and that I had a lot of time and effort spent in meeting him, he saw me and said that I did not need to see him, which was true. This whole agony could have been avoided if only the finance manager could have been a bit considerate and customer oriented to respond to my repeated phone call/message.

We're very sorry to hear that you were frustrated, Sathish. We appreciate your feedback, and we will use it to improve our guest experience going forward.

• Outstanding Experience

Thanks for sharing, Kelly! We're glad you made the trip to see us, and we're really glad we were able to make you so happy!

This is what car buying should be! I bought a gently used vehicle for less than I'd thought I'd have to spend and they paid more for my trade at more than I thought they would. I drove over 90 miles to check out the vehicle and it was exactly as described and ready and waiting for me when I got there. I would definitely make the trip and purchase again!