Tom Wood Ford

267 reviews

267 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tom Wood Ford from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 15, 2019

I Love the way they handle business and love the lifetime powertrain I would recommend everyone to visit Tom Wood Ford on there next purchase

Thank you for the kind words. Our job is to help you get what you want. We¿¿¿re glad to know we were successful. Stop by anytime.

ERVIN SCOTT

(3.7) 6 reviews

Robert Johnson

GREG MOORE

August 2, 2019

explained in detail what they were going to do. In and out in the time they said it would be. Gave me a clean car to drive away with.

We appreciate your business and your kind words. We hope you¿¿¿ll trust us for all your vehicle service needs.

• April 24, 2019

This was my first visit to the dealership and was very pleased with my interaction with DeWayne and Mattie. Both of these service advisors were friendly... and interested in my King Ranch. They exceeded my expectations and will be back when the need arises.

August 1, 2019

Kim was very helpful. She listened to my expectations and met them overwhelmingly. Told her what I wanted in new tires and, again, she listened and I am... happy. Highly recommend. Kim and Tom Wood Ford.

Kim Fast

July 29, 2019

Tom Wood Ford hit a grand slam with their service, ability to diagnose, timely repair and arranging techs to come in just to accommodate our schedule.... Additionally this was the 3rd time that the truck was in a Ford dealership for the same issue within the last 10 days so we were ecstatic that we finally found a dealer to get this issue resolved. The service advisor, Maddie, was as thorough and professional as they come and actually took great delight in understanding what we had been experiencing and helping to find a solution for us. A++

Vehicle service is important. We¿¿¿re pleased you¿¿¿re pleased with the service we provided. Feel free to ask questions and, if you have other vehicle...s, we can service them, too!

Maddie Barton

(5.0) 10 reviews

July 26, 2019

I recently purchased a vehicle from Tom Wood Ford. Initially the service was fine. I had looked at the website and had favorited a couple cars that they... had on there lot, and was called by them a few minutes later to set up a time to come in and take a look. Which I did feel was convenient. However after getting to the actual lot the following day things were a little different. I felt extremely rushed throughout the entire process. Comments were even made back and forth between employees about getting me out of there faster. Not for my benefit for theirs. After getting the vehicle home some important key factors that I made extremely clear I wanted in the vehicle were not included. I’m extremely dissatisfied with this business and how every employee I have spoken to has handled this situation. I highly recommend staying as far away from any Tom Wood dealership as you can! Like

TYLER SHOGREN

FINANCE MANAGER

(4.5) 9 reviews

July 12, 2019

My car was in the shop 9 days and daily Mandy May kept me informed, however didn't like the final amount, but my car is 13 years old. Mandy is "Super"... to work with ALWAYS PLEASANT! She is the only person I want handling my car affairs. Outstanding job Mandy, thank you. JMO

Thanks for your business and your kind words. Service Departments aren¿¿¿t out front with all the lights and sparkle, but we know that¿¿¿s where we ke...ep our customers. Glad you¿¿¿re one of them.

July 9, 2019

I dropped my car off in a moment that the service department was packed. They managed to get my vehicle serviced and taken care of while still keeping... me updated and in constant contact that was fast and efficient with no problems and at a great price. Thank you tom wood!

We¿¿¿re glad you were pleased with our Service Department. We know how good it feels to find someone you can trust, and we thank you for the kind word...s.

July 4, 2019

Services performed were within what was discussed. Price for oil change was good. Erin did a good job on explaining my bill & was gracious to me and my... wife, Judy.

Vehicle service is important. We¿¿¿re pleased you¿¿¿re pleased with the service we provided. Feel free to ask questions and, if you have other vehicle...s, we can service them, too.

July 4, 2019

Went to this dealership while on vacation. Got right in using Quick Lane. Service completed in less than an hour. Shawn was great. Would recommend this... dealership

Thank you for your kind words. We¿¿¿ve spent 50 years building our business, and our Service Departments are an essential part of it. Glad you were pl...eased with us.

Josh Lagler