Tom Wood Ford

63 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• September 26, 2018

My husband and I just purchased a 2018 Mazda CX-5 from Tom Wood Ford and we love it! Greg was great to work with and made the whole process enjoyable.... Thanks so much

August 14, 2018

I believe it must be all Ford dealership service departments won't return phone calls requesting an estimate over the phone. Not only was Tom Wood... Ford not doing it, but Beechmont Ford in Ohio. It can't be that hard to give an estimate. I have driven fords for 50 years and am disappointed that Ford has quit being Ford, but auto malls and bs.

July 27, 2018

My wife test drove a SUV and love it. I came back after work 8 hours later to buy the SUV. Items regarding the deal was no longer available just hours... later. Apparently the sales team word and a hand shake ment nothing at this dealership. The sales manager was unwilling to work with me, letting me leave with $280 and a 12 month warranty separated us from making a deal. I found the same SUV with a BETTER DEAL down the street at another Ford dealer, saving me more money. This dealership really loves their vehicles cause they DON'T WANNA SALE THEM. Thanks for pointing in a different direction. ��

March 20, 2018

I love this dealership ! They were very friendly and helpful. I had my 1 year old running all over the place as if she worked there too lol We waited... a while to get my new car it was a good experience. When i gor my new used car within 2 days it had some drive shaft issues i stead of making me wait 2 weeks for my car they decided to give me a brand new 2017 vehicle witb 6 miles on it i was so geeked. They were so concerbed about our safety and made sure i liked it they even threw in a free tint job on ally windows to match the previous suv needless to say they take care of their customers for sure !!! Also had an oil change and got tires rotated very prompt and very easy to do you drive up to the fast lube garage leave your keys and walk in and it can get done within an hour even with a lot of people ahead and behind you I love this place!

Everyone in our Service Department will be pleased to read your comment. It's a good feeling when auto service goes right. We want every customer... to know that feeling. Thank you so much, Tibeshara, for your enthusiastic review. It truly made our day!

February 8, 2018

It'd give them 0 stars if I could! My wife and I had a HORRIBLE experience at Tom Wood Ford and we will NEVER be back! We needed to returned her leased... Fiesta in September 2017 and wanted to get a C-Max. Because they were the only dealer in Indy to have some, we changed from our tried and true, Pearson Ford, over to Tom Wood. We went shopping on 9/23/17. Ervin Scott was our sales associate, and honestly, he was the only thing good out of this situation. He was courteous, engaging, and genuinely interested in helping. Everyone else I've worked with: Michael Berg (New Car Sales Mgr), Logan (Use Car Sales Mgr), Mark Hume (General Mgr), Tom Kashman (Service Mgr) either don't return phone calls, give you the run around, or out right lie. Long story short, they damaged our returned lease, and it took 116 days for them to pay Ford Motor Credit for the damages. They never return phone calls, and genuinely don't care about their customers. So I caution you before you shop at Tom Wood. You could be the next person to be ignored, to be forgotten, and to be left blowing in the wind. I don’t care how many free oil changes I have, I’ll NEVER step foot into their dealership, or any other Tom Wood again. If you want a car and they have it, go somewhere else. Transfer that car off their lot. Trust me, it’ll be worth your time.

December 26, 2017

I take my Lincoln here because the service is far superior than that of the actual Lincoln service department in our city. The service advisors are always... happy to see me, willing to listen, keep me updated on how the repairs are going, returns my car as promised, and always returned spotless. I feel valued here.

November 1, 2017

Tried to buy a car here they simply will not call u back. I even called them twice

September 8, 2017

If it weren't for Tom Kashman, I personally would not come to Tom Wood Ford! Tom is CUSTOMER SERVICE #1...He treats customers w/ respect, not afraid to... help solve issues and he's hands on! He expects the staff to run accordingly. I don't enjoy spending a lot of $, but Tom finds a way to make things managable! I'm a Tom Wood Ford fan! I'd never entrust my vehicle to anyone else! Doug is another shining star. Always friendly, always helpful. The service department had an awesome team! When it's time for a new car, I'll be back to Tom Wood!

Kimberly, we're glad to hear that your service visit went so well. It's always great to hear from our customers and we appreciate you taking the time ...to give us feedback. We look forward to servicing you again in the future!

August 31, 2017

I had a 2014 Ford Edge, loved it. It was in for service, and on a whim, I strolled the new inventory. I wasn't pressured or hassled. TY showed me exactly... what I asked for. Next thing, I'm buying a new 2017 Edge! The thing I loved, was that it didn't take all day. The paperwork was easy. I've bought A LOT of cars, and this was by far the quickest, easiest experience ever. They really have it down to not waste time. I highly recommend this dealership! And Kim in service is fantastic too!

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation, Cyndi! It was our pleasure to serve you, and we are thrilled that Ty could help you find the... vehicle you were wanting. If you have questions or need, let us know and we will help you. Come back and see us again, and have a wonderful day!

August 1, 2017

Originally reached out to compare price but ended up almost purchasing a new Truck. I live in Texas and felt Greg Moore and his team did everything they... could do to put me into a new F150 King Ranch. If your looking for a genuine honest dealership this is it. I might not have purchased here but I will walk away feeling as though I made a new friend. I wish this team were much closer to me in Texas!! Thanks again for everything!! JVW

Hi John, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. We're happy that you had a positive experience working with our team- Please let us k...now if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!