Tom Wood Ford

271 reviews

271 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tom Wood Ford from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 8, 2011

I bought a Ford F150 ($53000) loaded the 60 years limitted edition, after 5000 miles I had an accidet so I thought the Best one to fix it will the Ford... Dealer (Tom Wood), I take it there they fixed and since then the nihgtmare started, the trucks shakes really bad on the road, always going to the left, and the transmions slips, I went to them numrous times, finally they told to take it back where I bought it from! (Harvest Ford, which is closed in the West side), I called Ford Company, they said that is between you and the dealer, we won't get involed, so now I have a truck that 30k miles that I bought for $53k, Now no other dealer or collision shop would work onit because they don't want to get legally involved, even if I promise that I just need it fixed, and I will pay out of pocket, they won't do it! My advise don't never buy a Ford and if you have a veichle that needs service don't take it to Tom Wood,

June 9, 2011

I had an issue with a used car that I bought here about 6 months ago. Jacobus, and his Manager Chris Matchett stepped up, and made things right with me.... I appreciate that very much! Jacobus is a true professional. Thank You! KDN

May 4, 2011

Working with Danyelle is always a great experience. She always strives to make all go smoothly. I always appreciate her help. She is always so nice... and carrys a smile. Danyelle goes the extra mile to make my service experience painless. Danyelle is a asset to have.

March 29, 2011

While traveling from Pennsylvania to Indy to see family, dashboard warning lights started flashing. I was a wreck and knew I have to get it to a Ford dealership... immediately. I started calling around to places when I got into town and Tom Wood's was amazingly helpful right off the bat on the phone. We took it in the next morning which was a Saturday and they checked us out right away. We had to leave it until Monday for a transmission specialist to look at but they were aware that we needed to get home. They started working on my car immediately on Monday morning. Long story short... it was a simple wire and we were back on the road Monday afternoon. They were amazing, efficient and honest!!!!!!!!! They could have made it into a huge transmission issue and we would have never been the wiser. Ben was especially wonderful and was up front about what they were doing the whole time. He really put me at ease so I could enjoy our trip without worrying the entire time. They even washed my car, which was awesome! I have never had a dealership do that. I couldn't have been happier with my experience and appreciate everything they did for us.

March 24, 2011

My wife had been looking at a Toyota Sequoia at several different dealerships, mostly smaller sized dealerships. We had one we liked at a small dealership... south of Indianapolis. We were negotiating back and forth for over two weeks trying to get this deal done. It was so frustrating. Another Sequoia showed up at Tom Wood Ford and we stopped in one day on our way back from the store. We didn't have time to stay because our kids were getting home from school. We gave them all the info they needed on a business card and by the time we got home, we had a tentative deal in place and we picked the car up later that evening. It was such a smooth transaction. Brooks and his team did a great job at understanding our needs and giving us a great deal. We couldn't be happier with the car or the experience. This is our second purchase with Tom Wood. The other was with Tom Wood Audi. Same great deal and same great experience with them as well.

February 22, 2011

Where to start! I had been looking for a Hybrid for quite some time. I had narrowed my search down to two brands a Nissan and a Ford. Once I walked into... Tom Wood and met Jacobus Harmse I KNEW my decision had been made. He took me for a test drive in a Focus SE (they did not have a Hybrid at the time) and it gave me a feel for the car. When I suggested that I would go to another dealership to test drive a Hybrid and then come back for my purchase Jacobus went even further to earn my business. He went to Brooks Vossler (sales manager) and they worked together to get the EXACT Hybrid I was looking to purchase. They brought my Hybrid in from Ohio and asked NOTHING from me. And to top it off they had it at their dealership within 48 hours. After overcoming the flu and the lovely winter weather and selling my home I was able to purchase my Fusion Hybrid. During the delay in my purchase (approximately two weeks) I was never harassed by Jacobus. He even called to check up on me when he found out I was ill. Jacobus Harmse is sincere in his work and wants the best for his customers. He listens to what his customers want and is realistic in conversation. He understood when I said no and was just as happy for me when I said yes. When I am ready for my next purchase I will definitely return to Tom Wood and Jacobus Harmse.

November 11, 2010

I bought a 1997 Explorer from Tom Wood, my first American 'car'. I've always had it serviced at Tom Wood, and Phil Caldwell has been my Service Advisor.... Phil keeps me up to date on what is required, and explains in detail exactly what is being done and why. I moved to another state that had different inspection requirements. Phil informed me on some emmission systems issues & the different laws. My keyfob & keys were lost out of state, and although Tom Wood could not replace the set due to the age of the vehicle, Phil advised me of the procedure he uses & why [risks inherent]. It all worked out perfectly. I will likely buy again from Tom Wood again, and the continuing pattern of responsible service from Phil Caldwell - ranks up there with the great features of some new Ford models - in determining that large decision. HIGHLY RECOMMEND PHIL CALDWELL at Tom Wood Ford.

July 13, 2010

Recently I purchased a 2004 Ford F150 used from Tom Wood Ford and had a great experience. The dealership seemed to genuinely care about my budget and didn't... try to push me into a truck that didn't work for me financially. Tom Wood took care of some scratches that I was concerned about on the front bumper and really addressed all of my concerns. I would recommend working with Tom Wood Ford.

May 13, 2010

Dealership was unwilling to deal. Attempted to sale used car for sticker price and then acted like they were doing us a favor by decreasing price by $100... when this was already offered on the internet listing. I have bought several cars in the past and never met a dealer not willing to work you, especially when offering to make a cash deal.

September 28, 2009

Do NOT buy from them, even new. They sold me a brand new car, and it's a lemon. They lied to me about fixing the issues, and then told me they didn't... care that I was unsatisfied and that I was welcome to take my business elsewhere. Ford Corp wasn't much help either. I wasted 38k on a new car.