Tom Wood Ford

271 reviews

271 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tom Wood Ford from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 30, 2019

They had good customer service and I will go back again and get my oil change. And refer people there so they can get they oil change and it was done... in a timely manner.

It was our pleasure to work with you. Please, stop by the dealership anytime.

Maddie Barton

Service Advisor

(5.0) 10 reviews

May 30, 2019

Very easy and streamlined Very accommodating to all my requests Very timely and professional and straightforward Great selection and all levels of options... available Thanks

Thank you Norman! Few things in life feel as great as driving a new car. We¿¿¿re pleased you found yours with us. Thanks for telling everyone you were... pleased, too.

ERVIN SCOTT

Sales Consultant

(5.0) 7 reviews

May 21, 2019

There were numerous problems with Tom Wood Ford. I will just mention some of it. First off I walked in being pre approved by ford. I was looking to buy... a new 2019 explorer, once the terms were worked out we went to go for a test drive. When I started it I noticed there was over 4500 miles on it! Wow a new vehicle. She said what's the problem it's new. Not in my book. She was getting upset that I wouldn't take it. We went inside and she grabbed keys for an identical one. I drive it and liked it. She came back from credit and said my payment was going to be 40 a month higher. I had to tell her numerous times no. Finally after going back and forth I got payment down. This wasn't only time she tried to change the financing. So like an idiot I bought it when we went to get in there was a fresh dent and scratches. They said they would take care of. And when did do it, the dent was still noticeable and dent was starting to crack. I was told to call when I could come back and they would take care of it. Left message, Monday nothing, git hold of sales lady Tuesday said she'd call back but never did. Once they sell you a vehicle they do their best to avoid you There was a lot more to our experience. By the way we purchased a used car 3 months ago from them and trade vehicles every 3 years but I guarantee the next one won't be from Tom Wood ford. We love out explorer and will go to a body shop and take care of the dent ourselves

May 18, 2019

Dewayne did an amazing job communicating the issues with my truck and the time it would take to fix it. Timely service and good location. Will be using... Tom wood again.

Thank you for the kind words. We take great care to be certain our Service Department is one of the best. We¿¿¿re glad you appreciate our efforts. See... you again!

May 6, 2019

Zero stars if I could. I bought a 2010 Audi A4 from Tom Wood Ford in September of 2018. I was coerced into buying a $1500 warranty on bald $700 tires.... I was lied to and deceived. I was told the warranty was not a warranty, but in fact, new tires and floor mats. On that basis I agreed to purchase the vehicle. 2 months later my mechanic discovered 6 broken control arms (from poor tires) and that my tires were “legally bald.” Before writing this I reached out to Mike Hume and Tom Wood Ford, where I was repeatedly sent to voicemail. I called and left voice messages only to have my call returned once. Eventually I ended on Tyler, the sales manager, who refused to help me in any fashion. My dad, his company, my mom, grandfather (who worked for Ford), and my company all have purchased vehicles from this dealership on a regular basis. I can assure them from the conversation I have had, that they will not receive business from my family or the company I work for. They did a good job of lying and cheating a 20 year old college kid to make a quick buck. It’s unfortunate it’s going to cost them a large buck in sales. I will be following up with Steve Berta (Investigations Team Leader with Indy Star). Save yourself some grief and do not purchase a car from this dealership.

May 6, 2019

Zero stars if I could. I bought a 2010 Audi A4 from Tom Wood Ford in September of 2018. I was coerced into buying a $1500 warranty on bald $700 tires.... I was lied to and deceived. I was told the warranty was not a warranty, but in fact, new tires and floor mats. On that basis I agreed to purchase the vehicle. 2 months later my mechanic discovered 6 broken control arms (from poor tires) and that my tires were "legally bald." Before writing this I reached out to Mike Hume and Tom Wood Ford, where I was repeatedly sent to voicemail. I called and left voice messages only to have my call returned once. Eventually I ended on Tyler, the sales manager, who refused to help me in any fashion. My dad, his company, my mom, grandfather (who worked for Ford), and my company all have purchased vehicles from this dealership on a regular basis. I can assure them from the conversation I have had, that they will not receive business from my family or the company I work for. They did a good job of lying and cheating a 20 year old college kid to make a quick buck. It's unfortunate it's going to cost them a large buck in sales. I will be following up with Steve Berta (Investigations Team Leader with Indy Star). Save yourself some grief and do not purchase a car from this dealership.

TYLER SHOGREN

FINANCE MANAGER

(4.5) 9 reviews

MARK HUME

GENERAL MANAGER

(3.7) 7 reviews

April 25, 2019

It was a no pressure and honest sales. Their used vehicles are checked over carefully before coming out for sale. R J was my salesman and when I come back... I will look for him.

Thank you for your kind words. We take great care in selecting the pre-owned vehicles we sell. We¿¿¿re happy that we could help.

Robert Johnson

Sales Consultant

NOT RATED

April 24, 2019

I visited another Ford dealership that gave me false information, scheduled me almost two weeks out, and caused me to damage my vehicle further. Tom Wood... took me in the same day and repaired my vehicle in 48 hours. David Hudson was my service consultant. He kept me abreast to what was going on every step of the way, displayed professional, and presented to genuinely care.

Thank you for the review. We¿¿¿re glad you were pleased with our Service Department. We know how good it feels to find someone you can trust, and we t...hank you for the kind words.

April 23, 2019

For the quick lane services are good. Took car for a detail according to reservation made online at 1pm on a Thursday. Was told could not do it in an afternoon... (why then was I allowed to reserve the appmt) Friday, late afternoon got call they didn't do it. Could they keep the car and do it Saturday. Saturday at 3pm I called they still had not done the detail or even started it in or out. They wanted to keep it until Monday. I went and picked it up. No offer of a rental, no real apology, just "we were busy" If interior and exterior details are not their "thing" I would have appreciated just someone telling me instead of keeping my car for 2 1/2 days and getting it back in the same shape. Not even a good overall vacuum. And I had them do a brake fluid change while they had it.

Thank you for taking the time to leave this important feedback. We are incredibly concerned to hear about your experience and apologize for the inconv...eniences you encountered during your service visit. To keep things simple, I believe it would be best to speak directly so I can better understand the circumstances. Please reach out to me at 317-848-6728. ¿¿¿ Mike Hume, Service Manager

Brad Davis

Service Advisor

(4.1) 8 reviews

April 8, 2019

Came in and Cherie waited on us, she went out of her way to make this experience great. I will definitely recommend Tom Wood Ford and most of all Cherie.