Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo Cars of Indianapolis

292 reviews

292 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo Cars of Indianapolis from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 10, 2019

Mary Rynard is my representative for service. Mary is excellent 5 star also. She is very knowledgeable and always able to answer all questions. The... service was done quickly and I was very satisfied. Thank you.

We appreciate your positive comments regarding our Service Department. We hope we¿¿¿ve made a friend¿¿¿and a permanent customer¿¿¿in you. Thanks for y...our review, Jean!

October 8, 2019

Battery died on S60. Called Matthew late in the day. He made appt for next morning. AAA started car in the morning. I took it in, dropped off, got a loaner... and came back in the afternoon after repairs were made. Car was washed and ready. Matthew is always professional and friendly. Thank you.

• April 2, 2019

All I can say is that Paul is an asset to land rover. I was interested in this truck but wasn't sure if I should get it after my horrible experience with... the range evoque I told myself I will never deal with Tom wood or the cars they sell I went and got myself a 2017 mecedes and I was happy. But Paul told me a the valer and convinced me to buy. I am happy I did thanks to him. He promised me that few changes has been done for the better especially the service department . I was sold. I love his patience and his salemanship.

October 4, 2019

Went in to look at leasing a new SUV and was pleasantly surprised with Volvo and Tom Wood. Leased a vehicle that day because they promised, sales person... and finance manager to write a check for two remaining payments on my current lease. Now 35 days later and still have not received the check. We have tried calling and emailing with no resolution. Do not trust Tom Wood!

September 5, 2019

Carved out half a day to drive 45 minutes one way only to be told sorry can’t help you after being assured on phone they could.

Worked with:
    Randy Bennett

Parts & Service Director

(4.6) 20 reviews

September 4, 2019

Our salesperson, Charles was phenomenal! He literally sold 3 cars at one time and still gave all 3 an exceptional experience. Where our experience fell... apart is with the mechanical condition of the vehicle they allegedly "put through a 125 point inspection." It became apparent on day 2 of our ownership that our vehicle suffers from a failed steering rack and a failed wheel bearing. Now we continually get passed to voicemail and nobody returns our calls. It's a shame that such a good sales transaction was ruined by poor management follow through.

September 3, 2019

Had a positive experience with service on a Volvo XC60. Everything explained upfront. Communications at all times. And, positive results. What you look... for when visiting the dealership for service.

Thank you for your kind words. We¿¿¿ve spent 50 years building our business, and our Service Departments are an essential part of it. Glad you were pl...eased with us!

August 31, 2019

I just bought my fifth Vovo from Todd Biberdorf at Tom Wood Volvo in Indianapolis. Through the years, Todd has always worked with us to deliver exactly... the car we want. In fact, we were very indecisive today, as we chose between an XC60 and an XC90; Todd worked out several purchase scenarios for us. As we are getting older, we eventually decided to trade in two cars for one, and our indecision was very high. All the figuring and several test drives led to purchase of the XC90. Through the years, I have always used Volvo service for my vehicles, and they always fix the problem correctly the first time. What more could I ask? Jim D, Kokomo

Thank you for your business and your kind words Jim. It was our pleasure to help you through the new vehicle process. We¿¿¿re glad you¿¿¿re happy with... how everything went.

August 16, 2019

Excellent customer service. I really appreciated the professional care and kindness of Steve McGuire! Steve answered all my questions patiently and thoroughly!... I received a rental car for the day while the team serviced my Volvo. My car was there for a scheduled service. The team discovered a tear in one of my tires. Great catch. Steve sent pictures of the tear so we could decide the best course of action! Thanks, Tom Wood Volvo Service Team!

Auto service is important. We¿¿¿re pleased you trusted us with your vehicle, and that you were satisfied with our work. Our reputation is everything, ...and we¿¿¿re glad you said good things about us. Thanks.

August 6, 2019

The best service that I have ever had in purchasing a car. RT was very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. The day that we came back in to purchase... the car, he told us that the priced dropped online and that they would be honoring it before I even brought it up. The dealership as far as looks is incredible and set up well.

Glad to hear, thank you for your review. We take great care in selecting the pre-owned vehicles we sell. We¿¿¿re happy we helped find one right for yo...u.