• Bought Over Internet

I bought complete over the internet. The car was exactly as advertised. I was very happy with the price, experience and LOOOOVVVVVEEEE the car.

Thanks so much for sharing! We're glad you enjoyed your experience with us, and we hope you continue to enjoy your new vehicle!

• Our experience buying our new Lexus.

Mr. Bart Schlosser, After spending a couple of weeks looking for a new car, my husband and I narrowed the decision down to the Cadillac XT5 and the Lexus NX200. On Saturday, April 9, we drove to Tom Wood Lexus in hopes of completing our car search by purchasing the Lexus NX200. We went into the trailer where the salesmen were temporarily housed due to their new showroom being completed next door. A young man promptly stood up, introduced himself as Josh Kordes, and asked how he could be of help. Being in my 60's, I was a little leery of the young man's experience level, BOY, WAS I WRONG! Josh's impressive knowledge and passion for selling Lexus vehicles was immediately apparent, Josh was prepared for any and all the questions that we had. He explained the versatility of the car and the innovative technology the car displayed. He most certainly knows his stuff about Lexus vehicles. You have an outstanding young man working for you. His intellect was obvious from the start. Josh is passionate about the Lexus brand and committed to selling the brand in a respectful, enthusiastic manner. We wanted to let you know how pleased we are to have purchased our Lexus from you. More importantly, we wanted to let you know how exceptional the experience was. Sincerely, Diane and Greg Ryan

• Honest, trustworthy, and zero pressure. Loved it!

We really appreciate the kind words, Mike! We're glad you enjoyed working with us!

Although in the end we decided not to trade our Lexus in and purchase a newer vehicle, we enjoyed the experience with the used car staff. Their pricing was far and fully disclosed; nothing was hidden. Never felt pressured, but were always given full information with which to make a decision. It was a 2-1/2 hour drive to them, but was worth the effort.

• Pre-owned Purchase

Temporary office decent but it was only temporary. New facility will be tremendous. Sales staff top notch. Great buying experience.

Thank you, Jeff!

Thank you, Jeff!

• Got a new car instead

That's so great to hear! Thanks for sharing, and we hope you enjoy your new RX 350!

Was originally interested in buying a used SUV. There were several in stock, but none had the color and all the features that I wanted. Further, the price/depreciation for a one-year old car was not that much, so I figured I'd buy a new one instead. Bought a new RX350 and it's a dream car. So easy to drive. The Tech Specialist made sure I knew how all the features could make the driving experience terrific. I am enjoying my new ride!

• MAXIMO

That's great to hear, Brian! Thank you!

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER. JOSH KORDES,JEFF ALUMBAUGH & ALICIA CRUTCHER ALL MADE THE PROCESS SMOOTH. i HAVE BEEN BUYING CARS FOR 50 YEARS & THIS WAS THE BEST!

That's great to hear, Brian! Thank you!

• Terrible service

Worst experience ever. I got my car serviced at their location, and the price was unreal. Way too expensive, and awful customer service. It took them way longer than it should have to fix the car, and they treated me like garbage. Definitely never going here again for service, and I am not interested in ever getting another Lexus in the future.

Hello, my name is Bart Schlosser, and I'm the General Manager of Tom Wood Lexus. Please contact me on my personal cell (317) 586-5485. I would like to discuss further in detail pricing, our shortfalls in guest experience, and process breakdown. Your comments on treatment are unsettling to both myself and the management team here at Tom Wood Lexus. We pride ourselves as being the lowest cost of ownership of all luxury brands in Indianapolis, and we focus on the true guest experience. I'm very curious toward the details of the disconnect on all fronts during your visit to our store, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

• great experience

What an amazing gesture! We're glad we could help with such a wonderful surprise!

Bought a car for my son, who was in Korea at the time. Everyone involved in this process was totally professional all the way through. I have no doubt that both of us are totally pleased with the outcome. Can't wait to see his face when I pick him up in his new 350 FSport!

• Wonderful Customer Service

Thank you for taking the time to share! We're glad that you enjoyed working with Corey!

Stopped at this dealership to view a car one evening and went for a quick test drive with Corey Thingelstad. He was very professional and went over details of the vehicle. Corey is an awesome salesman and very easy to work with. It was a pleasure to only have to work with one person, as Corey was also the person that handled the financing process and contract signing. Smoothest car buying process I've ever experienced.

• Outstanding Service

It was s pleasure working with James Gamble. He was very pleasant, patient, personable and knowledgable when we were buying our vehicle.

Thank you so much for sharing, Jeff and Sue! We're glad to hear that James made your purchase experience so enjoyable!