(4.4) 924 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.4
924 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tom Wood Toyota Scion from DealerRater.com
  • A satisfied customer

I bought my third (3rd) Toyota from Eugene Cohill III at Tom Woods last week. It was another great experience and Gene is so helpful. The complimentar...y maintenance will be a life saver. Tom Woods provides a professional, courteous and friendly environment

Thank you so much for sharing, Connie! We appreciate your loyalty, and hope you enjoy your new Toyota!

• 50/50

I have a warranty on my car but they charged me $133 for a heat shield that muffler shop it would???ve been $20 when I called Ralph???s muffler. Need ...to be specific what does a warranty cover If I have bumper to bumper warranty #NotGoodBusiness

• Routine Maintance - Superior Service

Routine oil change/tire rotation for a 2017 VW Jetta. Neal was extremely helpful, offered prompt service, and answered all of my questions. I highly r...ecommend Tom Wood, and specifically Neal, for all service needs.

Tom Wood Toyota Scion

Thanks for your business AND your kind words. Service Departments aren¿¿¿t out front with all the lights and sparkle, but we know that¿¿¿s where we ke...ep our customers. Glad you¿¿¿re one of them.

• Extended warranty false advertisement

I was sold an extended warranty at the time I purchased my vehicle. I was not informed that I would have a deductible every time something went wrong... with the vehicle and needed serviced (which is covered under the extended warranty). The service department explained to me that this was more like an insurance plan and that I would always have a $100 deductible. So not only am I paying on the extended warranty, I am also paying an additional $100 every time I have to it serviced utilizing the extended warranty. My understanding, when I sold the warranty, is that I was extending the warranty to 100k miles...there was never a mention of a $100 deductible.

• JLK Tom Wood review

Great service. I???ve taken my Toyota???s, a Tundra and now a Highlander, to Tom Wood for years. I???ve never had an issue with their work. Their s...ervice agents are always friendly and willing to take the time to explain issues and answer questions.

Overall Experience

• I love Tom Wood Toyota!

Tom Wood has serviced my Toyota Sienna Van since I bought it from them (used) in 2004. It now has 135,000 miles on it, and I plan for 100,000+ more! ...Either major or minor repairs or just service, I count on them - like when my run-flat tires were going soft - they put air in the tires a couple of times for me, with no charge before putting on new tires. And when the way- back seat was stuck in the fold-up position - there were 4 techs in the back trying to figure out how it had gotten locked in place. I have always been treated courteously and promptly.

Overall Experience

• Solved problem in very quickly

Very professional. Fixed problem caused by someone else. Found and fixed very quickly. Kept me updated and took me into bay area to show me the proble...m.

• Nail in Tire

Thanks for rapid & great customer service!!! I always get awesome service from the Service & Sales Team! Thanks for eveything you do when I???m there!...!

• Positive

I utilized the online schedule which was easy. Staff was friendly and quick and service was completed within the time frame provided. The September co...upon was a great value.

Overall Experience

• Loyalty doesn't matter here.

After being a loyal customer for years I took my Tacoma in for service. At the end of the day, I was told it would be almost 8 grand to fix my truck. ...I didn't have the work done. I also called around and got other quotes from other mechanics for the same jobs. After searching for awhile found someone in Greenwood who would do the exact same job for 3 grand. Need I say anymore.

Tom Wood Toyota Scion

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership, and have tried to con...tact you to resolve the issue. We will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Thank you, Jeremy Forsyth Parts and Service Director Tom Wood Toyota 4202 Lafayette Rd. Indianapolis, IN 46254 (317)298-9072 Direct (317)716-7344 Cell (317)297-2444 Main (317)387-2090 Fax Jeremy_forsyth@tomwood.com

4202 Lafayette Rd. Indianapolis, IN 46254