Tom Wood Toyota

1049 reviews

1049 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tom Wood Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 16, 2019

I always appreciate the professionalism in this dealership coupled with their excellent service. I like the fact they let me know what needs to be done... at each service session and the priority it needs to be done. This is very important to me just in case I'm not financially ready to cover it all. Thanks Lowell for helping me last time.

Neal Guidarelli

Service and Parts Director

(4.7) 13 reviews

Lowell Grooms

(4.6) 5 reviews

Chad Cooper

May 7, 2019

I typically have a great experience but this time i didn't. Mainly because I had asked to have my plates and wipers put on while my car was in service... but that did not happen even after I followed up. Also, they checked my brakes but when I had to suddenly hit them I felt some grinding.

Lowell Grooms

(4.6) 5 reviews

• November 27, 2018

Neal and Jeremy provided excellent customer service. They are both top notch service providers and should be the faces of your establishment. They are... the best at what they do. I believe they truly care about the customer and the service they provide. I am grateful for their commitment and dedication to the customer. They listen and go above and beyond what is required to ensure customer satisfaction. They have gained my trust as a result of their honesty and customer commitment and will always get my business. Toyota is both blessed and lucky to have them as employee. JEREMY AND NEAL, YOU’RE THE BEST!!!!!Thank you for caring about Che’, Malia (her car) and I.

We could not be more thankful for your kind words! This is just what we want to hear coming from our customers. Glad that we were able to take care of... you. Hope to see you again soon!

May 2, 2019

Outstanding Service. They stayed after hours and waited on us. Cleaned and detailef the car , filled it up with gas and even brought us beverages while... we waited

April 30, 2019

I came in to look at a used car to buy. Monday I came in looked at the two vehicles I was interested in. Wednesday I came and bought was a very easy experience....

April 23, 2019

Justin is the bomb! Quick, Easy, and Kind! He said it may take up to two hours and it was only one! I love Tom Wood Toyota!

April 19, 2019

This was the second consecutive visit where I had to return to the dealership the next day so they could correct their poor work. The first time I had... front brakes replaced and had to go back the next day because they were squeaking. This most recent visit I had a $525 maintenance check, which included an oil change. I had to go back the next day (again) because my vehicle was leaking oil in my garage, driveway and every parking spot it occupied. SO irritating! I feel in general this dealership as well as another local Toyota dealership on the north side of Indianapolis are not familiar enough with servicing Land Cruisers because they are a low production vehicle. Either that or they're just really bad at what they do. Perhaps a bit of both.

Neal Guidarelli

Service and Parts Director

(4.7) 13 reviews

April 19, 2019

My daughter was borrowing my Toyota Corolla to commute from Lafayette to Zionsville. She had my car towed to your dealership when it wouldn't start for... her. I called ahead to get an appointment. Your staff setup an account, made an appointment, received the car, serviced the car, and sent me a thorough inspection report electronically. I expected excellent service and you also gave car a complimentary wash! You even offered a complimentary shuttle service! I know that your service and parts are backed by Toyota dealers nationwide. She made it home safe and sound that evening. Thanks!

April 18, 2019

Our Salesperson was Kevin Vaughn and from the very beginning he made us feel as though he was there to serve us. He was honest and caring and was willing... to answer all of our questions. The managers were nice and at no time did we feel pressured. All in all I would say we had a great experience and would return to do business.

J.R. White

Sales Manager

(4.9) 12 reviews

April 18, 2019

Great place to deal with. Very nice and willing to listen and answer questions. I would definitely go back to buy another vehicle in the future. Prices... were very competitive.

Jeremy Wilson