New 866-984-4531 Dealer Website
Used 877-259-2537 Email Dealer
Service 866-984-4543

Average based on 51 reviews.
  • Great service!!!

Thank you so much for such kind words. We hope to see you again very soon.

I would like to think Leonardo Prada I really appreciate what he did and he did give me a call to follow up on how everything is going! "You went above and beyond which is why I would go back and refer people that I know. The level of service you have provided me is far better than other places. Thank you so much for everything that you done for me Leonardo!!

Thank you so much for such kind words. We hope to see you again very soon.

• Best Toyota Dealership!!!

Thank you for such kind words! We hope to see you again very soon!

My salesman Javier Lazo was extremely professional and knowledgeable made the car buying process a breeze. The finance manager Reuben was the best. I recommend if you go by ask for them to help you out.

Thank you for such kind words! We hope to see you again very soon!

• great service

We work everyday to give our clients the best service they deserve! Thank you for your preference and please come back soon!

Albert Ramirez sold me a rav4 today. I was amazed by how friendly and caring he was. The entire Toyota staff was great and I will always recommend others to come and get amazing service here

• Great service

Jose Fernandez excellent sales person.He was very helpful.

Our employees are trained to help you with whatever you need! Thank you for your preference and please come back soon!

Jose Fernandez excellent sales person.He was very helpful.

• Great Service

Johan gave us a fantastic service. He explained us all information and car's details .... We are very grateful...thank you

Thank you for your preference! Please come back soon!

Thank you for your preference! Please come back soon!

• Great customer service

Thank you Marco, for such kind words! We hope to see you soon.

Awesome customer services!!! As soon you enter the dealer, you get the attention you are looking for. I will like to mention Ernesto Rivas, for his great help and attention he gave me on my visit to the dealer. I will recommen this dealer to my friends!!! 120%!!!

Thank you Marco, for such kind words! We hope to see you soon.

• Top notch service

Everyone went above and beyond I will definitely Recommend you guys to all my friends and family.

It is always on our best interests to give our clients the best service that we can! Thank you for your words and please come back soon!

• GREAT SERVICE!

Great customer service, clean environment, and cooperating team ! Best dealer in town.

Thank you Frank! Your words makes us so happy! Please come back soon!

Thank you Frank! Your words makes us so happy! Please come back soon!

• Awesome service

Daniel Merejildo did a very great job helping me with my new car. I would recommend him to all of my friends and family. Please go see him at SouthDadeToyota

• You won't regret it

Overall great experience, wonderful customer service. Ask for Mario. Made the transaction fluid and was very knowledgeable.

Your words makes us feel so proud! Thank you for your preference and please come back soon!