New 866-386-9271 Dealer Website
Used 866-804-0291 Email Dealer
Service 877-289-3979

Average based on 377 reviews
  • Best car buying experience!

I made a mistake 3 years ago when I switched to Audi after leasing BMW's for 18 years. There is no comparison in the drive. Having now returned to BMW with the new 4-series coup; it's not only a better drive but the best of all the cars I have ever owned! It drives like a dream and so comfortable. But I don't know what's better... the way the car drives or the fabulous buying experience I had with Braman BMW. I thought I knew exactly what I wanted, but my sales person, Oscar Pava, made me realize that I was ordering things that did not make sense for me. He actually helped me save money. He is one of those rare sales people that actually cares about the customer. He and his manager, Ricardo Vasquez, and the entire Braman team made my car buying experience terrific!

• "Excellent services"

I went for a new lease, and am very satisfied with the orientation and support received. The sale agent was very helpful and efficient.

• GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Customer service Rep. Fernando Ramos was professional, efficient, and dedicated. He received a 5 out of 5 from me.

• Edgar gutierrez

Felipe Bocangel is my Service Advisor. He not only is very professional and responsible on his job, but also is friendly, attentive and highly accommodating to any need. I want to praise his work. Keep it up Felipe !

• Purchase from Braman

Great service, very professional and efficient ! The same person (Laura) was knowledgeable and very nice. I'll go back there for my next car.

• Porsche 911S

I am looking for a certified Porsche 911S with little mileage. I did find one at this dealership but right now I am out of town. I received a very good service from the salesperson. He kept me informed on what is going on and he was very professional. Thanks Sergio.

• Good Quality Service and attention

Every visit I have had at Braman has been pleasant except for paying the bill. You pay for quality service !!

• Braman preowned Awesome!

Just purchased 2012 335is convertible . car is beautiful . My salesman, Eric, was exceptional.He made the whole buying experience a pleasure .

• Amazing deal