1179 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lexus of North Miami from DealerRater.com
  • Great service

The purchasing process was fast and easy. Very helpful staff. Sebastian and Diego are the best. Thank you guys for all your help. I would definitely recommend this dealer and their personal

• Test Drive, New car Inquiry
    April 19, 2017

Lexus of North Miami

We appreciate the feed back! We are so happy to hear that Bryan took great care of you!

Bryan great sales professional. Greeted and took me and my friend on a great tour of the beautiful facilitiy. Then explained the car I was looking for and how it is now a different version but still great. Overall it was a great start to what I believe will be a a long relationship with Lexus. Definitely I will be in contact with Bryan to get the car I want and need

• New Car
    April 17, 2017

Lexus of North Miami

Woww thank you for your recommendations and continued business Gisselle! Erik is amazing!

Erik is the best!!! I been working with him for my car needs for almost 10 years and he has always been caring and getting me in the best deals possible. He is very knowable and fun to talk as well. I super recommend his work amd experience to anyone... Gisselle

• Alex is AMAZING!
    April 16, 2017

Lexus of North Miami

Thank you for your feed back! Alex is awesome!

Thank you Alex for always being friendly, courteous, patient with me. Your very attentive and always seem to have the best interest for your customers. This is the second time I've made a purchase with you and it has again been one of my best experiences as a customer. You even follow up which is very rare in the industry so once again thanks and I will definitely be returning!! Alex is Above and Beyond service!!

Lexus of North Miami

Thank you for your feed back! Alex is awesome!

• Prodessional
    April 10, 2017

As a person that wants to get right to the point Harry did a great job I told what I was looking for and price range And he got me what I wanted.

Lexus of North Miami

We appreciate the feed back! We are so happy to hear Harry took great care of you!

• Feedback review
    April 10, 2017

Lexus of North Miami

We appreciate the feed back! We are so happy to hear that our team took great care of you!

Excellent service. Peter, Samantha, Maricio in the service center (hope I spelt his name correctly)and of course and as always Val. Excellent customer service, they are a credit to your institution.

Lexus of North Miami

• Plus 1 customer service!
    April 8, 2017

Lexus of North Miami

We appreciate the feed back! We are so happy to hear that Alex took great care of you!

Alex was always 2 steps ahead in what I was thinking through the sales process.. he was extremely patient with my indecisiveness and took this experience to the next level as far as enjoyable and fun! I will from now on only buy lexus from this specific dealership and only see him for years to come! Thanks for making the lexus experience the luxury it deserves!

• Excellent customer services
    April 5, 2017

Lexus of North Miami

Congratulations on your new GX!! We are happy to hear that our team took great care of you!

Roman was very helpful in explaining the whole process. I believed he gave me his best sincere advice on the purchase of my new Gx 460. I have no pressure and got a really good deal on the price, service, and other perks. I would definitely buy again from him.

• Great experience
    April 4, 2017

Lexus of North Miami

Yairon was great, I had an overall great experience. From finance manager to the sales person were all great. I would definitely recommend this dealership

• Salesman was straight forwar
    March 29, 2017

The salesman was straight to the point and didn't try to waste my time. Good guy. Finance manager was also a great help. The facility was amazing.