New 888-718-9243 Dealer Website
Used 888-728-0064 Email Dealer
Service 888-728-2710

3.6
  • WOW FACTOR AT MIAMI ACURA SERVICE DEPARTMENT WOW!!

Awesome, we are glad you had a great experience with us! Thank you for your feedback.

HAD AN OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE AT THE SERVICE DEPARMENT. THE SERVICE STAFF IS VERY CURTIOUS / PROFESSIONAL / AND FAST MY SERVICE ADVISOR WAS ON THE MONEY

• Super fast service

Went in for my first oil change and Nicole helped me she was fantastic

We are glad to hear you had a great experience with our service department and we thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback!

Went in for my first oil change and Nicole helped me she was fantastic

• Great

The service here is great. Everyone there is very nice and attentive. They get you in and out in no time.

We are pleased to hear you have had great experiences with our service department! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

• Customer service needs help

Service Calls go to voicemail and or service people pass the buck to someone else. So irritating!!!

We are very sorry to hear you had a bad experience with our service department. We take all complaints and criticism very seriously and make an effort to ensure it does not happen again. Please feel free to call me, Serraya, at 305-232-1400 ext 5068 to talk more in-depth. Thank you

• Disappointed

Very disappointed in the cx service provided in this dealership very rude and disrespectful , I am a first time buyer and can say that my experience has been ruined by the salesman in this dealership. Overall wouldn't recommend this place to anyone looking to get a good deal on a car!

• Great people for buying or servicing my cars

Love these. Guys they make it easy to do business and there was no drama! We started online and called about a car

• Acura TSX

Our salesman Wesley Skyers was great. This is the third vehicle we have purchased/leased from him. His candor and demeanor are very customer focused and makes the experience an overall pleasant one.

Thank you for your feedback. We greatly appreciate your business. Please contact us for anything that you might need.\ Once again Thank You Peter Montans Customer Care Director Miami Acura Mobile 786-973-0215

• RDX Lease

My name is Caridad Garcia and Arsenio Gonzalez and we had an excellent experience leasing an RDX from Miami Acura. Wesley was our salesperson and he did and amazing job in helping us with our lease. Thanks again Miami Acura. Caridad Garcia

• Luxury car dealership giving used car lot service

My husband and I went to Miami Acura to purchase a brand new Acura SUV and the process of making this happen was horrendous. In summary, our experience was not what we expected from a luxury car dealership. The folks at Miami Acura were only interested in making the sale. They said what they felt necessary to make the sale, and then we had to apply pressure to get what was promised or go around them to accomplish a task. At one point the general manager asked me to “trust” her that our 2014 RDX was delivered when she could not produce the promised Docking Receipt and I had to hold my tongue. While I’ve never purchased a used car, the experience was what one would expect from a used car lot.

Hello Henry. My name is Peter Montans and I am the Customer Care Director here at Miami Acura. I apologize for the unfortunate experience that you had. Here at Miami Acura we dedicate ourselves in superior customer service but at the same time we are constantly striving to be better. We are taking your feedback under consideration and it is greatly appreciated. Once again thank you for your feedback Peter Montans Customer Care Director Miami Acura Mobile 786-973-0215

• made my daughter happy

I brought my daughter in to purchase a car for her for college. Met John Sterling. He has been working at Miami Acura over 20 years and I now know why. He was very professional and made my daughter feel at ease with her purchase. I was in the beginning somewhat skeptical on how a car dealer would treat a young girl. He took the time to listen to what she wanted and continued to find her a car for our budget. I would highly recommend John Sterling and Miami Acura especailly for their honesty and how they treat young women.