Miami Acura

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 13 reviews

Call This Dealer

• May 6, 2017

“ Wesley is awesome! He was extremely easy to work with. He helped me get exactly what I was looking for in a new automobile. Very friendly dealership... - would definitely recommend.

We are very glad to hear you had a great experience with us and thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We wish you many happy miles in yo...ur new Acura!

July 5, 2017

Traveled all the way from Tampa to Miami Acura (4 hours) to get a good deal on a certified pre-owned 2015 Acura RDX with very low mileage. J Sanchez c...ontacted me within 10 minutes of my email request and the very next day, less than 24 hours, I was the owner of the vehicle. He answered all my questions professionally, and was very pleasant and patient with me and my husband. Very knowledgeable for his age... No regrets on the long travel as I made a good purchase and also enjoyed every minute of my ride back in my new RDX. Thanks Sanchez, you're the BEST!!! God bless you :)

March 24, 2017

Went in for my first oil change and Nicole helped me she was fantastic

We are glad to hear you had a great experience with our service department and we thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback!

March 23, 2017

The service here is great. Everyone there is very nice and attentive. They get you in and out in no time.

We are pleased to hear you have had great experiences with our service department! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

March 23, 2017

HAD AN OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE AT THE SERVICE DEPARMENT. THE SERVICE STAFF IS VERY CURTIOUS / PROFESSIONAL / AND FAST MY SERVICE ADVISOR WAS ON THE M...ONEY

Awesome, we are glad you had a great experience with us! Thank you for your feedback.

March 22, 2017

Service Calls go to voicemail and or service people pass the buck to someone else. So irritating!!!

We are very sorry to hear you had a bad experience with our service department. We take all complaints and criticism very seriously and make an effort... to ensure it does not happen again. Please feel free to call me, Serraya, at 305-232-1400 ext 5068 to talk more in-depth. Thank you

March 10, 2016

Very disappointed in the cx service provided in this dealership very rude and disrespectful , I am a first time buyer and can say that my experience h...as been ruined by the salesman in this dealership. Overall wouldn't recommend this place to anyone looking to get a good deal on a car!

July 19, 2014

Love these. Guys they make it easy to do business and there was no drama! We started online and called about a car

April 11, 2014

Our salesman Wesley Skyers was great. This is the third vehicle we have purchased/leased from him. His candor and demeanor are very customer focused a...nd makes the experience an overall pleasant one.

Thank you for your feedback. We greatly appreciate your business. Please contact us for anything that you might need.\ Once again Thank You Peter M...ontans Customer Care Director Miami Acura Mobile 786-973-0215

March 11, 2014

My name is Caridad Garcia and Arsenio Gonzalez and we had an excellent experience leasing an RDX from Miami Acura. Wesley was our salesperson and he d...id and amazing job in helping us with our lease. Thanks again Miami Acura. Caridad Garcia

Miami Acura