Headquarter Toyota

(4.9) 360 reviews

Call This Dealer

• 100% Hassle Free Experience

Some days ago I contacted Headquarter Toyota because of the specials they had on used cars. Jordayns Perez was the representative that took care of me... at that time. He helped me with all the information I requested and invited me to visit the dealer for the best deal ever. He was very honest and professional since the beginning, making my purchase process really easy. I purchase my car and I'm very happy with it. Thanks Headquarter Toyota and Jordayns for all your help!!!

• Thanks Headquarter Toyota

In my opinion, the best Toyota Dealership of Florida. Excellent prices, but moreover, excellent customer service. I felt so happy today. Thanks Sorlei...dy Gomez, for every what you did.

• The best dealer ever!!!

Great experience when leasing my new RAV4 some days ago. My second experience with this dealer was totally positive like the previous one.Javier Torre...s, Walter Suarez and Francisco Pintado make everything very easy, excellent and synchronized team. Before buying or leasing I call and visit many dealers looking for the best deal and here I find always the best offer ,hassle free negotiation , friendly and professional staff. Thanks Headquarter

• Amazing. Experience

I had a great experience. Great customer service with Adrian Garcia. Planning to get a car soon with them

• Possitive experience

My experience was great! Adrian from the internet department helped me a lot while i was choosing my car. I'll be dealing with you guys next week for ...sure.

• Great Service

I was looking for a car that would be both safe and nice. I looked online and I ended calling to Headquarter Toyota. Adrian Garcia helped me over the ...phone. He listened to my options and gave me his advice. He mention me a variety of cars that were within my budget! Adrian was patient and really helpful! I would definitely recommend him and Headquarter Toyota to anyone that is looking to purchase a vehicle.

• Good service

I was looking for a 2018 Toyota RAV4 and the sales representative gave me all the detailed information I needed it , mentioned the month specials and ...I will be contacting hq Toyota to make my final decision. Thanks for the help Adrian Garcia

• Very helpful

I was looking for a car for my girlfriend and contacted Headquarter Toyota. We are new in the country and were afraid of getting the wrong car. Yuleid...ys Pavon was very nice and patient and gave us different options that we could get base in our budget. We ended up getting a nice car that we just love! We are very happy with the service this team provides.

• Pleasant experience .

I was very happy because they make you feel like part of the family .

• horrible experience

Hi I am trying to contact Howard because I bought a 2017 Camry from headquarter Toyota I took it for service and told the about a noise it was making... they told me it was fine no noise and I can drive home with the car when I told them I would not just leave with my new car making that noise they suggested that I leave the their I was there now for a total of 9 hours between the first time I went for service then the day I told them again about the noise I have to leave my car no loner car so I was stranded the next day which is Monday 10/09/17 Mr Jose told me they would need to replace the engine I ask them why on a new car I missed work 3 days after they told me it would be covered under warranty if the engine need to be replaced then the caller states his name was District manager of Headquarter Toyota told me that my car is not covered under warranty and that I need to bring the loner car back today 10/8/17 because I need to either pay for repairs out of pocket or through my insurance. I spoke with Yirdon the manager at Headquarter Toyota who told me that Toyota would not cover the repair once they send the part in, I called Toyota the warranty department and they told me that they would contact the dealership or try to bring it to another dealership when I went to Headquarter Toyota my car would not start I called the manger over who gave the new car a jump start and asked me to sing the papers to replace my battery I left my car working good with the exception of the noise. I contact everyone after that at the dealership still no calls since they replaced the battery only got a call from the sales guy who sold me the car that I need to return the rental because he is paying out of his pocket. I missed 3 days of work and still no resolution I must bring the car back tomorrow 1013/17 and my car is still not fixed help me Howard please. They said the car was driven over something and caused a impact to the oil pan that the warranty will not cover.

Headquarter Toyota