• Exelent service , from every department.

The salesman Jorge Perez, help me a lot in making a decision in buying a car, One week later, I bought another new car for my mother, Thanks to Jorge Perez.

• Service

Wonderful service. Very helpful all around. The took the time to make sure everything was checked and working properly.

• Review

Facilities have improved. Nice to have a cafeteria setting and food available. I was in for a recall and I was taken care of well, albeit some waiting time. Quality of product looks good (door latches replaced). I just hope they don't get progressively worse like the clutch in my transmission, which has been replaced twice already and worked great initially, but car is not showing the same symptoms it had before clutch replacement.

• service at gus machadfo

workers were very professional and kind. never had an issue with the quick line at gus machado. employees are always very nice and willing to go the extra mile to satisfy the clients

Santiago, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Customer

Excellent service and professional team. I am very happy

Excellent service and professional team. I am very happy

Yasser, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Very pleasant to do business with

Very pleasant; quick and to the point. Really went out of their way to make the deal work at the price and terms I was looking for.

• Great experience

Excellent services, I will definitely recommended Gus machado ford Hialeah

Excellent services, I will definitely recommended Gus machado ford Hialeah

• Great

Fausto, thanks! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

The salesman was awesome and the finance department was great. I purchased my truck from another state, which I thought was going to be difficult but it was a great experience. Thank you!

• Romel

The attention and service was very professional and fast I'm very satisfied with GM ford

• 1st maintenance visit

Since I arrived the service was outstanding, my car was immediately received and from this moment I saw technicians performing several inspections to my car in addition to my request, very professional impression. My car was ready when promised and all discrepancies corrected; once again the attention provided by the person in change was excellent.