Lorenzo Buick GMC

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Excellent Service
    January 8, 2017

Antonio was Excellent !!! We are very happy with the professional and excellent service in Doral Buick GMC Dealer. We recommend this dealer to buy car...s. Regards Brando and Paola.

Thank you Brando and Paola for the great review of our team! We're glad Antonio provided you with excellent service and we look forward to working wi...th you again in the future! Enjoy your new vehicle!

Amazing service
    August 6, 2017

Me and my wife were very pleased by the service provided by Yosmel and the staff at the dealer. Their effort and professionalism was above and beyond ...anything we could've expected, amazing experience.

Thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such an excellent star rating! It's great to hear Yosmel and our staff was able ...to go above and beyond your expectations and provide you with an amazing experience. Feel free to stop by if there's anything else we can do for you. Best, Doral Buick GMC Team

Maintenance
    February 25, 2017

Exelent customers representative, Benny Perera is the best,I have a chevrolet traverse, and the service I do in Doral Buick and gmc

Thank you Ramon for the great review and trusting your Chevy Traverse service needs with our team! We look forward to working with you more in the fu...ture!

Antonio Corcho salesperson
    September 19, 2016

Mr. Corcho was precise, to the point, and his customer service was excellent

Thank you Caridad for the great review!

Execpitonal Every Time!!!
    July 7, 2016

Every time I come here it has been an exceptional experience, not good, not great, but Exceptional!!! This is the best consumer experience I ever had ...from the process of purchasing the vehicle to servicing it!

Thank you so much for the exceptional review!

Doral Buick GMC is the best dealership in Miami,Fl
    June 16, 2016

Hi, my name is Janet. I went today for service on my 2014 GMC Terrain and Benny Pereira was very courteous, friendly, helpful. He took care of my car ...IN A VERY EFFICIENT WAY. I was very happy with his help, while I was waiting for my oil change I decided to go inside and see the beautiful collection of cars they possess. Then came Mr. Juan Dominguez, the dealership manager and made me an offer of a 2016 Buick Enclave that I could not resist. He is amazing. The Sales and Leasing Professional who took care of me was Yosmel Tundidor. He was great. He was very helpful as well. These gentlemen work in a team to offer their clients the best service in town. I can only say one word in reference to these three men and the rest of the staff as well and the finance Department too. They are excellent, friendly, energetic, and passionate for their work. It is extremely difficult to find a place in which the environment of the employees are as amazing as they are at Doral Buick GMC. "Thanks" I am very happy with my new car again.....I appreciate all your help. I will refer this dealer to all my friends..... You guys are the BEST.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again..............

Janet, thank you for taking the time to write this fantastic review! Congratulations on your recent purchase! Our team works very hard to ensure each ...of our customers is 100% satisfied with the sales and service experience. We appreciate your recommendation as well. We look forward to working with you again! Best, Doral Buick GMC Team

Service
    June 11, 2016

My experience was excellent and my service adviser was amazingly professional and treated me like family. Benito Perera is an asset to your company he... is honest , caring and professional to his customers. The best experience!!!

Thank you for this excellent review, Mariette. We are so happy to hear that Benito could make you feel like a part of the Doral Buick GMC family with ...your recent service experience. If there is anything else that we can do for you, please feel free to contact us or stop in any time. We hope to see you again soon! Warm regards, Doral Buick GMC Team

Great I love my new car and the sales person was
    June 9, 2016

it was amazing.. I was in and out with my new car within an house and a half. I will never go anywhere else.

Thank you for your feedback, Isel. Congratulations on your purchase! It's fantastic to know that we were able to make your visit incredibly easy and q...uick, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We are sincerely grateful for your business and look forward to working with you again in the future! Be well, Doral Buick GMC Team

best service
    May 21, 2016

We called Benito with a lights problem in our Buick Enclave, he told us to come right over, the problem was solved within an hour, where do you get th...at kind of service.

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Manuel! We are glad we could get your car all fixed up and back on the road in no time. If there is anythi...ng else we can do for you please feel free to pay us another visit. Take care! All the best, Doral Buick GMC Team

Great customer service.
    May 15, 2016

I recommend this dealer to every body. Best service I ever got from Mr Domingo Bonilla and from Mr Francisco Infante. They helped me to find the best ...car and best financial option.

Thanks for your awesome review, Celia! Congratulations on your purchase! I'm very happy to hear that Domingo and Francisco were of such great help to ...you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best, Doral Buick GMC Team

Lorenzo Buick GMC