New 866-606-8815 Dealer Website
Used 888-587-9406 Email Dealer
Service 866-645-1366

Average based on 433 reviews.
  • OUR SEVENTH CAR PURCHASE AT METRO FORD - MIAMI

WE'RE LONG TIME CUSTOMERS OF METRO FORD AND ALWAYS GET THE BEST PRICE AND SERVICE!!

• Great Staff/Quick Service

Excellent service and follow up by service agent. Car was ready before time promised. The prices for service can be high, but you get what you pay for, right?

• Great

Nice and friendly staff, a little slow to get to you but overall great and fast to get you out of there

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Oscar! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Customer service / repair

Great .... Thank they found the problem...... I was satisfied

Great .... Thank they found the problem...... I was satisfied

Pamela, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Love Them!

Awesome!!!! Everyone was so professional and kind.

Awesome!!!! Everyone was so professional and kind.

• Derick at metro ford service dept

Derick takes real good care of his customers. I used to dread taking me vehicle to metro ford. Used to wait forever to get someone just to look at my vehicle. Now it's a breeze! I walk right in, Derrick already knows my vehicle, and I'm out in less then 5 minutes.

• I LOVE METRO FORD!!! 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION

Efficient. Service completed in a timely manner. Outstanding customer service. I love the location. Good environment. Professional, courteous and friendly employees.

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Lorna! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out!

• Great service

Fast and excellent service! Always friendly and professional people around. Day and accurate finishing.

• Happy customer

Metro Ford service center is a great place to service your vehicle.

Pastor, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

Metro Ford service center is a great place to service your vehicle.

• Great service at Metro Ford

Courteous and great work. Waiting are with amenities.

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed working with our staff, Pablo! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Courteous and great work. Waiting are with amenities.