• OUR SEVENTH CAR PURCHASE AT METRO FORD - MIAMI

WE'RE LONG TIME CUSTOMERS OF METRO FORD AND ALWAYS GET THE BEST PRICE AND SERVICE!!

• REPEAT CLIENT OF METRO FORD

we were shopping on line and decided to go to Metroford in person, Sales agent Alex Macdonals was friendly, knowledgeable and NO PUSHY but effective. Our contact with Yosel(i believe thats how his name is spelled) the sales manager that Sunday , was a great experience all together,,he took over the finance process and made it fast and easy,, THANK YOU!!

• My Ford Mustang Expierience

I went in for an oil change for my Ford Mustang Convertible on a Saturday and it was completed as promised. Thanks David & Mike, L.Heredia

• Metro Ford

The service personnel I encountered were very receptive and treated me with efficient and courteous attention. Particularly the representative's friendly demeanor was very pleasant and memorable.

• Alex Macdonald at Metro Ford

Alex Macdonald makes buying a car easy and fast. Alex Macdonald was honest for the beginning. I went just looking because I love Nissan. He showed me every feature and how cool and smooth Ford is. Alex treated me so well I convinced my grandma to buy a Ford. If I looking to buy a car go to Metro Ford and asked for Alex Macdonald he's the man. Very professional and honest.

• Great service

My dealer was friendly, professional, knowledgeable. He answered every question I had and explained every detail I was unsure of.

• Repairs

Service was great. Everything was taken care of and on time.

Service was great. Everything was taken care of and on time.

• Customer

Love your service department. Rosa was particularly helpful.

Love your service department. Rosa was particularly helpful.

• Maintenance and A/C repair on my Mustang

I am grateful for my extended warranty, and METROs' kind and effective treatment to me and my Mustang. I had to have the A/C replaced. I also had all preps before summer- flush, rotate, and the Works. Got a loaner and my Mustang got repaired and refreshed. Thanks for the complimentary wash too! Love my Mustang and MetroFord!

• Ford Fusion purchase with Alex

Came in one day to Metro Ford from curiosity and fell in love with the Ford Fusion. Alex McDonald helped me through the whole buying process. He's great, ask for him! I also do my regular maintenance here and it's good too.

Nekeysha, thank you for your review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!