Performance Toyota

246 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 20, 2019

I liked the service there. They have been using text messages to keep me updated on the status of the service. It is convince and effective

April 19, 2019

Had a 1:20 appointment to determine the cause of the tire pressure light on the console not going off. Problem had to be diagnosed ( although the counter... service rep basically pinpointed the problem immediately). It took 2 hours and 10 minutes to replace a tire pressure sensor and have it reprogrammed. And an additional 10 minutes for the complimentary car wash ( that’s Ok)!and another 19 minutes before I finally walked up to the desk and asked if my car was ready. Personally, I thought it took quite long to replace a sensor. But the real issue was the cost. The replacement of the sensor , including reprogramming the cars computers’ system was $230. This sensor protects a tire that costs between $120 and $150. Am I missing something here? As far as the service personnel, there was no issue . Everyone was very professional and courteous. But the time and money spent to change out a sensor is not acceptable. Makes me hesitant about purchasing a new Toyota,

• August 8, 2018

I have dealt with Alex Vanderlip for 2 new cars now. He is very understanding and easy to work with. Alex anddd the sales manager Fred Folk are amazing... salesmen. I will continue to buy cars here!

Jessica, we greatly appreciate your positive rating. Thank you for choosing Performance Toyota & we look forward to working with you again in the ...future. Safe travels.

April 16, 2019

I worked with Jack Ochea in Sinking Spring. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about cars and sales. He sold me a great car which is running well... and in great shape. He gave a very good deal and explaining everything very clearly. My friend is looking to him to buy a car as well.

April 11, 2019

Experience was great. I was able to upgrade my current Corolla to a new Corolla quick and the process was quick and painless. I would recommend this dealership.

April 2, 2019

I tell them that I only have a tired in no cash down and they still have you go down and they tell you how much they will give you for your car. And want... you tell them of the one you like they will said it not a good car and tired to get you to buy a higher price car and need money down. All the same with all dealership you tell them everything and they still have you waste your time and gas to go and get the run around. Stop having people waste they time even after they tell you want they haved. I would recommend this dealer only to a friend who has money to put down. And I know that I will not even win the $100.00 Visa gift card that will go to someone who live outside of Reading and who does not even need. it.

April 1, 2019

My experience when purchasing my vehicle was fast fun and easy. Katherine made the process go so smoothly and helped us understand each step when purchasing... the vehicle! Definitely would recommend getting a car from this dealership and Katherine is definitely the go to girl when walking in!

March 30, 2019

Went in for a windshield replacement. Done as promised at a fantastic price. These guys are the best and will keep coming back!! Wouldn't trust anybody... else!

March 2, 2019

Katherine helped me out today! Great experience. Left with my Rav 4! Thanks for everything. Will be returning in the future for my next car.

March 1, 2019

Michael Owens did a good job on helping me getting my new car i am very happy with my car and please with M Owens