• Great car buying experience

I had a great experience at Performance Toyota. My salesman is/was Tommy Pennock and I highly recommend buying through him. He has a great personality and is not pushy. He helps his customers by tailoring the car buying experience to their needs. A great dealership to purchase a vehicle.

• buyer 6 times

Tommy Pennick has sold us 3 out of our 6 new Toyota's and we enjoyed working with him every time. He is very knowledgeable about all aspects of his job and is a very nice salesman. He is very personable, listens to what you would like and goes out to find the best deal he can. We have gotten to know him and Fred Folk very well at Performance and feel they both do the very best deals for us all the time. Performance has always provided us great customer. Tommy, thanks for your dedication in selling us exactly what we want and working on our great deals!!

• Happy Customer

This was my second lease from Performance Toyota. Alex Vanderlip is very helpful and patient. He answers all of my questions honestly and thoroughly. I always have a ton of anxiety about the buying process buy Alex makes it as easy as it can get. Would definitely do business there again.

• Karen

Very happy with the whole process that my husband and I had

Very happy with the whole process that my husband and I had

• Leased a 2017 Camry from Jon.

Thank you for taking the time to write this feedback on behalf of Jonathan Kile :)

Jonathan Kile did a great job before and during our time at the dealership. My wife and I were extremely satisfied with the process. And we love our car! Thank you, Dan & Deb Christopher

• Cammeron Kline did a great job bought 2 cars

Cammeron Kline did a Great job helping us ..we got everything we wanted ..

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your experience working with Cammeron! :)

Cammeron Kline did a Great job helping us ..we got everything we wanted ..

• Great experience

Thank you for sharing your feedback working with Juan :)

Working with Juan Gonzales was a great experience at a dealership that has always been easy to work with. He was cordial, businesslike, listened well and provided just what we needed.

Thank you for sharing your feedback working with Juan :)

• A+ Everytime.

I've bought 3 cars from Tommy and each time he and the entire team has provided me an excellent experience! Love this place!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Tommy and our dealership :)

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Tommy and our dealership :)

• Mister

Tommy Pennock was very knowledgeable and easy to deal with.

Great review on Tommy! Thank you :)

Tommy Pennock was very knowledgeable and easy to deal with.

Great review on Tommy! Thank you :)

• Got a new car I love

Got the car I wanted for a great rate. Thanks Alex.

Thank you for the feedback with sales person Alex :)

Got the car I wanted for a great rate. Thanks Alex.

Thank you for the feedback with sales person Alex :)