Potamkin Hyundai

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 918 reviews

Call This Dealer

918 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Potamkin Hyundai from DealerRater.com

• September 24, 2013

My family and I, have now purchased two vehicles from Potamkin Hyundai and have plans for a third vehicle in the Summer of 2014. In addition to the su...perior quality of a Hyundai product, it's the Family Atmosphere at Potamkin Hyundai and their commitment to Excellence that sets them apart from the rest of the Automobile Dealerships. From the moment you arrive at Potamkin Hyundai, you'll feel it in the air. The feeling that all is good, and it's going to be real special. The Service Professionals at Potamkin Hyundai, along with Mr. Frank Pena's vision of re-introducing a new concept for car-buying. It's quite simply really, you provide a quality product and your surround yourself with service professionals that believe in your product and see your vision of delivering the Best Level of Care, period!....Folks!., you and your family deserve the chance to experience the "Potamkin Hyundai Difference"., you'll arrive as potential new customers and leave as family. Keep up the amazing work! Javier Perez Miami Lakes, Florida.

March 27, 2018

Everything perfect, since we get out side the building, I feels overwhelmed, I was receive with happiness, and when I get inside the dealer Roberto ex...plained everything about promotions, offers and of course lease system. Love this dealer I recommend who ever read this comment to get their car there and of course look for Roberto, Mr. Osman M. Also was a very friendly an he explain everything about finance, they both very helpful !!!

March 17, 2018

Roberto nova was great! It was a good experience buying our car. I recommend to anyone to go and see it by themselves. I am happy with my new car.

March 15, 2018

I was looking for a Hyundai Tucson, when I met Lorenzo I told him from the beginning that his price was wayyy higher than the price that I was looking... to pay monthly for the SUV. Even knowing that he never made me felt that I was asking to much for the price, better he worked with me and Edwin Castillo ( Manager ) to find me the right deal, no kidding he and Edwin went more than 10 times back and forward looking for the best deal. At the end found me the deal, no even that, he did it for exactly what I looking for. He is a great sales person! he has excellent customer service and he knows about the product he is selling. I'm very Happy with my Lease and I for sure will lease my next car there.

Lorenzo Gutierrez

March 13, 2018

El servicio fue bueno llegamos al final de la tarde sin una idea clara de lo q queriamos y antes de que terminara el dia salimos con suv que era todo ...lo que querismos y necesitabamos, Roberto con mucha paciencia nos mostro opciones, fue muy servicial afable. Lo recomiendo.

March 11, 2018

I had an exceptional leasing experience with Roberto. I???m extremely happy with my new ???baby??? and couldn???t be happier with the service provided.... Roberto went above and beyond, and truly worked with me in getting me the best deal and making sure I got the exact car I wanted. If you are considering getting a Hyundai, head to Potamkin Hyundai and ask for Roberto, he will take care of you.

February 26, 2018

Robert and Andy were exceptionally very helpful and very cordeous with us in every aspect. We spent practically the whole day at the dealer but it wa...s all worth it.

February 26, 2018

Excelente atencion y mucha paciencia para mostrar los autos y explicar todo. Super recomiendo. Gracias por ayudarme a escoger el auto perfecto. Me enc...anta Hyundai. You are the best!!!

February 26, 2018

Gracias Roberto por tu atención y cortesía Te hicimos correr . Muy conformes con el auto y lo que necesitábamos Nos ayudaste mucho Q...ue Dios te bendiga

February 16, 2018

A true young professional that did everything and more to accommodate us in our 3 Hyundai car. I was truly was surprised. Having sales pros like him a...re a asset.

Frank Pena