New 888-696-0750 Dealer Website
Used 888-696-0925 Email Dealer
Service 888-696-1937

1906 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Newark Toyota World from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent for friendliness and respect

This is the sixth Toyota Camry we have purchased and the second time we have bought two cars at the same time. We were pleased with the price and had a great time with our sales person (Tom Dodd) and his manager (Jeff Ickes). The overall experience was great. The other sales people were also very friendly and no one was pushy. I highly recommend Toyota Town in Newark. Great bunch of people. This was the best experience of all we have had there and, again, we have been there four other times and bought six cars over the period of 27 years.

• Quick and easy
    March 25, 2017

My experience was excellent while waiting for my car to be serviced. The waiting room was very comfortable with coffee, TV, donuts...very pleasant. Excellent job with my car and my car always rides so smooth when finished and it was so nice a clean. That's a plus. I don't think I have ever met a more friendly team of associates at Newark Toyota World. GOOD JOB!

• A New Used Car
    March 25, 2017

I enjoyed my experience at Newark Toyotaworld and Eric Mosley worked hard to make sure I received the car of my choice at a price I could afford.

• Polite, efficient service
    March 24, 2017

The salesperson from whom I purchased my car listened carefully to my needs and respected my financial situation. He asked questions and made suggestions, but he never pushed. He was polite, knowledgeable, and efficient. I had a positive experience from beginning to end.

• Wes knew his stuff
    March 24, 2017

He correctly predicted what my problem was and got it resolved quickly and easily. (I also enjoyed a free shoulder massage while waiting). A great experience overall.

• Great experience
    March 24, 2017

Willing to work with me to get into a range that's affordable to make a great transaction. Everyone dealt with was very friendly and respectful.

• Good guys there
    March 24, 2017

I went to the service center to do the maintaince today. The guy who helped me was really nice and kind and funny. Recommanded!!! Good place!

• Excellent...Professional...Courteous...Quickly
    March 23, 2017

Called the service center Wednesday after the storm and explained what the car was doing and that I felt unsafe driving it. Got an appointment for that afternoon. Jeff Sherrod was very ...Professional ...Attentive...Cheerful...A+ rating and would recommend the Service Center at Toyota!

• The best services for my vehicles
    March 23, 2017

Mr. Chaffee is an excellent expert for me to identify problems in my vehicle. He always recommends services to keep my vehicle in optimal conditions. Bill has done his best to keep service prices as low as possible. I am very happy to meet Bill when I drove my vehicle to Newark Toyota World. I have recommended Bill to my friends so that more people can get best services from Bill at Newark Toyota World.

• Courteous discussion about timing belt change on Highlander
    March 23, 2017

Needed to get timing belt and water pumps change estimates and a few other service needs for Toyota Highlander AWD. Mr. Bill Chaffee took the time to go over each component and give a rough idea of what each service would entail. I will surely make my appointment with him when my SUV gets to recommended timing belt service mileage