Hubler Acura

(4.8) 128 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• 2018 MDX

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I drove by another Acura dealer on the way to Hubler and I am glad I did. Aaron knew I didn...'t have time to waste and took great care of us.

• Took my 2017 TLX in for service on VCM. No resolve

I took my 2017 TLX in for service because the VCM was making my car vibrate so bad I thought the motor was coming out of it. They had my car for one ...week and said that was normal. I had the service manager ride along and she said the same thing that it was normal. Very disappointed because this was my third TLX. I won't make this mistake again. Beware of the TLX 6 Cylinder. You will hate it.

• Great car selection, not the best customer service

Searched for a car online and went into the dealership knowing exactly which new car I intended to buy. Great facilities and inventory. However, it's ...clear that the staff isn't used to seeing folks of different ethnicities. I received several pointed questions asking where I was from, comments on my accent, and questions about which languages I spoke. All of which were quite comical as I was born and raised in Indiana, with parents and grandparents also from the Midwest and have the most "Hoosier" accent around. Ultimately I was able to ignore the rude comments/questions but left wishing I had given my business to another dealership. But the deals at this location are much better than the ones on the north side, so that was the ultimate decision-maker. North side treats you right, but the south side is better value in terms of cost.

• Repair on used car

I purchased a 2016 Toyota Avalon with 7k. After a week I discovered some damage to the under carriage. I know we did not cause it and rather than bein...g defensive or questioning the issue, they resolved to repair the damage at no cost. The customer service and repairs were excellent and dealing with Richard the used car manager was easy and pleasant. I want to thank them for their professionalism and excellent customer service. I would highly reccoment them to anyone.

• 100,000 Mile Maintenance

The dealership was timely and kept me posted on the repairs being made and paint-less dent repair quote I requested. Excellent service!

Hi Stephanie - No one likes having their car serviced and not knowing the timeline or what's happening. We're happy to keep you up to date on your veh...icle and providing you quality service at every visit. Thank you for the great review and we look forward to next time!

• Acura Service

Great service deals ... . .

Hi Diane - We appreciate your business and thank you for the great review. We look forward to providing you with another excellent experience at your ...next service visit!

• Service 092816

Great job as always!!! Tabitha and her crew always do an excellent job!

Mary - It was our pleasure! Safe travels and let us know when we can be of help =)

• retired

excellant service, quality employees. always treated fair

Don - We appreciate you stopping by and look forward to assisting you again in the future!

• Great service

Great customer service! The service department does an excellent job keeping me informed of what needs done and why.

Julie - We're glad to be of service! Take care and let us know how we can help down the road =)

• Acura evaluation

Our experience couldn't have been better and we would definitely recommend Kevin and Scott. We are return clients of Scott, and will always seek hi...s advice for Acura purchases.

Thank you for stopping by John & Rhonda! We appreciate your repeat business and thank you for being a valued member of the Hubler Family. Enjoy your n...ew ride and let us know how we can help!

Hubler Acura