• 100,000 Mile Maintenance

The dealership was timely and kept me posted on the repairs being made and paint-less dent repair quote I requested. Excellent service!

Hi Stephanie - No one likes having their car serviced and not knowing the timeline or what's happening. We're happy to keep you up to date on your vehicle and providing you quality service at every visit. Thank you for the great review and we look forward to next time!

• Acura Service

Great service deals ...

Great service deals . .

Hi Diane - We appreciate your business and thank you for the great review. We look forward to providing you with another excellent experience at your next service visit!

• Service 092816

Great job as always!!! Tabitha and her crew always do an excellent job!

Mary - It was our pleasure! Safe travels and let us know when we can be of help =)

Great job as always!!! Tabitha and her crew always do an excellent job!

• retired

excellant service, quality employees. always treated fair

Don - We appreciate you stopping by and look forward to assisting you again in the future!

excellant service, quality employees. always treated fair

• Great service

Great customer service! The service department does an excellent job keeping me informed of what needs done and why.

Julie - We're glad to be of service! Take care and let us know how we can help down the road =)

• Acura evaluation

Our experience couldn't have been better and we would definitely recommend Kevin and Scott. We are return clients of Scott, and will always seek his advice for Acura purchases.

Thank you for stopping by John & Rhonda! We appreciate your repeat business and thank you for being a valued member of the Hubler Family. Enjoy your new ride and let us know how we can help!

• Excellent service

Brian - We appreciate the great review and thank you for your time and business. We're glad to be of service and welcome you back anytime!

I had to have some repairs performed on my vehicle as well as an active recall that needed to be taken care of. I always use online services when possible and it frustrates me ENDLESSLY when places offer online scheduling and do not utilize it when I arrive on-site. This location, however, treats the online scheduling just as they do telephone/in-person scheduling (as they should), and I arrived on time, was greeted by name, and everything was taken care of. The facilities are excellent, there is a Starbucks machine, free water to drink, snacks, and a very comfortable lounge area. If you have to have service performed, there is nowhere else that I would recommend. This is by far the best customer service I've received at any dealership and I wouldn't hesitate to visit again. It says a lot that I would consider purchasing future vehicles here just due to the service I've received. Note: I did not purchase my vehicle here, I merely had service performed here!

• service review

we drive 40+ miles to hubler because of the consistent professional service. (even though there is an acura service dealership closer to home) Hubler makes available loaner vehicles when needed to make more efficient the use of my time. The service estimates are always on target and I never feel "taken advantage of" by having service done at a dealer vs neighborhood garage.

Anonymous - We thank you for the great review and happy to call you our customer. We appreciate your business and strive to exceed your expectations every visit. Take care and reach out when you need us!

• 2016 RDX Advance, AKA "OUR PILLOW CAR"

We purchased this car from Hubler about one year ago. These people are adult and professional in every way.

Retired Engineer - We thank you for your business and welcome you back anytime!

Retired Engineer - We thank you for your business and welcome you back anytime!

• review

thank you for giving me a loaner. At first you said it was to be 2 hours, but it turned out longer, and you adjusted that with a loaner.