• Service Repair

Ronald - Thank you for your comments about our service department. We really appreciate it.

I have purchased two vehicles from Winner and have always used their service department for the upkeep of those vehicles. Scheduling an appointment is never a problem and their service department is open late during the week and has convenient Saturday hours. The technicians are skilled and the Supervisors advise you and explain to you any problems found when inspecting the vehicle. Options are given on the severity of the problem.

• Piazza Premium Automobiles

Good quality service... works hard to get you approved... Very professional I highly recommend this dealership Alpesh, Adrian and Richie....thank you very much I really appreciate the work you done for me to get me my new car I love it!!!!¿¿¿¿

• service visit

Good experience with questions about my warranties with Richie. Waiting for his letter outlining the items we discussed.

• Car Purchase at Winner

Alpesh Patel and Ritchie both made my buying experience as pleasant as possible. I felt absolutely NO pressure from either of them. They were very patient and answered all my questions and worked hard to get my payments as low as possible. Alpesh was willing to let me test drive several cars and was knowledgeable about each one. I was really nervous about buying a car, but Winner made the process painless and enjoyable. THANK YOU GUYS!! I have already recommended them to several people.

• Jennifer Shaughnessy was Very Helpful

Me and my Husband was looking to buy a reliable and affordable car .and Jennifer Shaughnessy had the patients to help us find a reliable and affordable 2013 Nissan Sentra. Thank you and God Bless.

• mandie dixon

evaluation and repair was thorough work was completed when stated estimate was accurate customer service was friendly and knowledgable

• Service

Staff was professional and courteous and answered my questions. They were upfront about the process and the pricing.

• Excellent Customer Service

I recently purchased my 2014 Mini Cooper from Winner. I experienced great customer service from beginning to end. I would recommend Winner if you want to be treated with respect, and have a stress free car purchase experience.

• Winner Ford

I always go back to Winner when my car needs service. They are always professional and explain in detail all I need done to my car.

• 2003 Saturn Vue

Bought this car new at Winner Auto World when it was a Saturn Dealership. They have taken care of both the car - it has close to 200,000 miles on it and still runs great. Exceptional Customer Service - Great Service and Fair Pricing. Won't take this 2003 anywhere else!