• The people make the difference

They are extremely friendly and really make an effort to answer all my questions and concerns involving my Porsche. They are very competitive on prices and labour rates.

• Fantastic Experience

THIS PLACE IS FANTASTIC!!! I had a 2011 911s, in excellent condition. I live in New Hampshire and started out with the Porsche dealers here and worked my way south. After every Porsche dealer in NH, MA, CT, NY and NJ tried to steal my car I talked to Jamie from Porsche Deleware. From the start it was very easy to communicate, very nice and offered me what my car was really worth. The Porsche 911 c4s that I was purchasing was also very fairly priced. My next concern was, I'm driving 7 hours, will the car be different then advertised? Jamie gave me a thorough run down on the car and it was better then what I anticipated. My last concern was were they going to trap me at the dealership for hours like I had been in the past at another place. Jamie assured me I'd be in and out. Once again he delivered as promised. I was in and out of there in around 30 minutes. Overall I would say it was the best car buying experience I have ever had and there have been many. I will 100% make the trip down there again for my next Porsche.

• panamera

cars are a little bit over priced compared to the nearby dealerships

cars are a little bit over priced compared to the nearby dealerships

• Awesome

Always so simple and quick to get my car looked at and serviced.

Always so simple and quick to get my car looked at and serviced.

• Purchase of 911 S Carrera Cabriolet

The purchase of my 911 S was smooth and exceptional. The team at Porsche is knowledgeable, courteous and they are thorough professionals. It was a joy to to deal with such great individuals. Sean, David and Brandon are fantastic and they made my experience such a pleasure.

• Purchase 2014 Porsche Carrera

A very good experience with fine people from Sales to Finance.

A very good experience with fine people from Sales to Finance.

• Excellent service for first time Porache owner

Everything went according to expectations. Car was serviced (10,000 mile). Loaner was very nice. Car was ready before I asked. Lastly the car was washed and detailed (at least tire black applied to tires). Would go back in a heart beat and recommend to others.

• Macan 2017

It was a pleasure dealing with the Sales team! Would recommend if looking for a Porsche.

• Awesome ride

5 star experience. John was awesome and Brendan and Dave made the process seamless. Definitely the first of many Porsche purchases. Looking forward to a long-lasting relationship.

• Great work!

Excellent service department with above average staff. I'll return for future service because of the high level of customer service.