864 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Carman Ford-Lincoln from DealerRater.com
  • Great Sales Crew

Great Dealer....A must if your in the market for a New or Used car or truck.....Very helpful staff , Not pushy, Great Car & Truck Inventory.... Dealership very close to NJ, DE, PA, or MD. Stop by Today....I Will Go back again .... A++++++ Dealership

• Great experience!

Great team! Owner greeted me and then escorted me to JJ, who was like an old high school friend. JJ was nice, patient, and professional. I would recommend this dealer and JJ anytime.

• Lincoln MKC & F150
    May 22, 2017

Purchased my wifes lincoln mkc and my F-150 from Carman. My family has also purchased a lot of vehicles from this dealership and Frank and Gary came highly recommended. The purchase of my wifes Lincoln Mkc was fast and easy. This is the second car i have bought her from carman and had zero issues. I purchased my f-150 as well through gary and frank who again were nothing but great! I had an issue with the service department shortly after the purchase of my vehicle and gary and frank both reached out to me and handled the issue, even when they did not have to. Gary and Frank are the reason my family and i will continue to buy our vehicles from Carman. I

• Great dealership

Great dealership, no pressure, helpful salespeople, clean facility, abundant selection.

• Friendly staff

James listened to my requests and worked hard to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. Great service from every department.

• Great place!!!

Dan and Dave are the best! Found a great car and a great deal! Been a customer before and I always will come back!!

• Chris B was very helpful and patient with us

Chris B was very helpful and patient with us while we found the perfect car and made a decision

• Test Drive

Very helpful with extensive knowledge of everything on the lot, James gave us a tour of what we were looking for in a car.

• Great customer service!

I was not really ready to buy a new car but jake from carman Ford made it an easy process. Jake made sure I was happy when I left. Would recommend to my family and friends!

• Sales & Marketing

It's been a while since I have purchased a vehicle and I was not looking forward to the process. The team at Carman made me feel comfortable and I ended up with the car that I wanted. Shawn was great!