Lexus of Kendall

Call This Dealer

230 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lexus of Kendall from DealerRater.com

• Excellent service for our 14th consecutive year
    November 27, 2015

We have used Lexus of Kendall for many many years. We usually deal with Mr Chris Roberts, President. He is a class act. Patty Warmon was are sales... Goddess. She is so nice, approachable in every manner, honest, patient, and I would recommend her HIGHLY. I was very undecided and she guided me through my many options and possibilities and was great even when I changed my mind 5 times.........

Great service and great staff amazing prices
    March 10, 2018

This is my 2nd time buying a vehicle here, from the momen you walk in they treat you like part of the family friendly and professional, they walways h...el you to get a good deal and work with you to satisfy your needs and payments goals

Excellent customer oriented orientation
    March 5, 2018

This was my first Lexus experience, and this dealer made it an excellent one. The staff were well trained, extremely helpful and with an honest desire... to get a deal that would be beneficial for both sides. I highly recomemend this dealer for anyone looking for an excellent luxury brand experience

Overall Experience

ROBERT KING IS THE MAN!!!!
    February 12, 2018

ROBERT KING WAS PHENOMENAL AND PROFESSIONAL. HE GAVE ME ALL THE INFORMATION NEEDED TO SECURE THE VEHICLE. GREAT PERSON...LOOK FORWARD TO DEALINGS IN T...HR FUTURE.

WORST customer service EVER
    December 5, 2017

I have lived the worst situation dealing with Lexus of kendall dealer. After being a customer for over 3 years, I think I have received the worst trea...tment and worst customer service. I do not recommend this dealer to anybody, they know how to persuade you to take a car from them, very good sales people, they called me almost every day to renew my lease, until I got tired of their post sale service and decided to change to gunther mazda in fort lauderdale, fl. At this dealer they only care about about the sale. To make a long story short, after I ended my lease 1 year and a half ago, I have been trying to get lexus of kendall dealer to give me the wear and tear company they sold me the insurance through, and sales person doesn't reply texts, phone calls, or even I have been to the dealer and every one seems to wash their hands with my case. Also, AND THE WORST, they told me they would take care of the miles when I traded in my previous lexus, and now I am in collection because lexus's has taken forever to take action in my case. I know is my fault i signed the thousands of pages of contract they make customers sign, and failed to read that lexus is not responsible for miles, however I do remember the sales guy telling me lexus would remove the excess miles because that is the reason why renewed my first lease with them. So, WORST DEALER EVER IN MIAMI, WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE, WORST EXPERIENCE, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS DEALER.

Good customer service!
    October 18, 2017

Even though we couldn???t take the car we wanted because of the price, this one is beautiful! I???m glad I upgraded to Lexus! Cecilia was really helpf...ul and nice ... 👍 🎆

Above and Beyond
    October 6, 2017

Great experience at Lexus of Kendall. Walked in on a Thursday afternoon to smiling faces and no pressure. My sales consultant, Cecilia Redonda, kept... everything relaxed and friendly. She was incredibly patient and truly my advocate going above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction. Karla and Alfredo were very helpful, too. Got a very good deal and couldn't be happier! : )

Outstanding Professionalism!!!
    October 6, 2017

I have been buying Lexus for over 15 years and I have never had such an amazing salesperson. Very professional, and attended to every need in a timely... manner. I read the previous review, and the assessment couldn't be anything further from the truth. I'm guessing they didn't get the deal they wanted and were upset. My husband sold cars, so I can read through the BS. Thank you Shane Bell for a memorable experience. Definitely ask for Shane at Lexus of Kendall. BTW John P. was excellent as well.

happy
    September 1, 2017

100 % satisfacción, muy buena atención por todo el personal, especial agradecimiento a la vendedora CECILIA REDONDA, se la recomiendo a tod...o cliente.muy efectiva, y rápida.

Overall Experience

Stay away. Dishonest. Bait and switch. Rude.
    August 26, 2017

Extremely disrespectful and dishonest. Change deals at last minute and then act like it's your fault when you show them the quote they gave you. Went ...and told a different manager about the situation and he laughed and walked away. This whole situation says more about their character. Stay away. This place was shady from the start, from the moment I saw their obnoxious attitude. Customer service is everything and this place, salesmen and managers have been incredibly rude, dishonest, and could not care less, hence their arrogance. Not even real luxury dealers are like this.

Belle

Wanted to update: went to West Kendall and experience was better! Super happy at WEST Kendall!

Lexus of Kendall