• Lease Jetta SE

Best experience ever, my salesman Kevin Osorto Ramirez was amazing and efficient, as well as his manager Ash ... I couldn't pick a better day to lease my car... I feel very happy with my experience in this location... Excellence 100%

• Service

The process was easy and the staff was very friendly.

The process was easy and the staff was very friendly.

• Leased a 2016 E Golf from this Dealer.

It was a Great Car Leasing Experience. Thank you Trueman De La Cruz.

It was a Great Car Leasing Experience. Thank you Trueman De La Cruz.

• Tom Andrews Volkswagen of Van Nuys

Tom was top notch. He took me through everything-- answered questions patiently and coherently and delivered as promised. What more can you ask for?

• They do a good job.

Thank you. I do appreciate when you guys wash my car...this time you didn't...but that's ok. You weren't required to.

• Service Department

I love there service they was very good on the they handle me. I was told what was wrong with my car and they was good about it.

• Very happy with the Service Dept. a VW Van Nuys

They need a Barista and an Expresso Machine, otherwise everything there is great! I bought three of my six VWs at Van Nuys, and had all six of them serviced there.

• Mrs. Susie

Truman is the man to get you into a vehicle. He makes deals happen alongside Ash. Second vehicle leased from this dealership and love the NO PRESSURE attitude. It makes the experience so pleasant compared to other dealerships where they are just standing outside waiting for you and bombard you to the point you want to just run for cover. Attention to all details here plus the quality and value of the cars is unquestionable. Will definitely keep coming back!!

• Great service

Always a pleasure to get service there. Couldn't be more accommodating.

Always a pleasure to get service there. Couldn't be more accommodating.

• VW of Van Nuys Rocks!

SUPERIOR SERVICE and PRICES! VW of Van Nuys BEAT all of the other dealer's offers, including GALPIN'S!! I was shopping for, and did ultimately purchase, a Passat from Van Nuys, and their price beat the lowest bid I had from Galpin by $500!! The agent, Artem Dasov, worked super hard to make the deal happen and even offered to bring the car to me with the papers ready to be signed! He was persistent, friendly, nice, knowledgeable and helpful. I told him I was coming with two small kids so he had all of the paperwork ready for me to sign. I would definitely buy from VW of Van Nuys again!!