• Great Service

We always bring our cars to Quick lane and Jess Horn. He is outstanding and we always receive great service and insight from Jess.

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Sawgrass ford

Very friendly, fast service,they get the job done.

Very friendly, fast service,they get the job done.

• Amazing Experience!

Very informative, simple, to the point. Truly great experience.

We really appreciate your feedback! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

Very informative, simple, to the point. Truly great experience.

• My Experience at Sawgrass Ford

I had a wonderful experience with Sawgrass Ford. My service representative, Lobsam Suarez was very informative, responsive and helpful. I also had a warm and friendly experience with Joe Gaureu in the Body Shop.

Shen, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• Sawgrass Ford

We had another great experience at Sawgrass Ford. As always the sales team really take care of you. This is our 5th vehicle from Sawgrass Ford, and we were in and out in a hour!

• C-max

Great service, fast response to an appointment, and order a part needed. polite courtesy driver.

• Mr. Glenn Ikalina

I have purchased three vehicles at Saw Grass Ford. Two years I leased a 2016 Ford Escape. I take my vehicle in on the scheduled maintenance when it required. I made an appoint on Monday May 15 with Mr. Eugene Smith. The appointment was set for Tuesday MAY 16 at 2:30 p.m. I arrived at 2:25 pm and met with Mr. Eugene Smith. He immediately took my vehicle in and within an hour the required maintenance was completed. Mr. Smith was again totally professional and very courteous. Some of the other Quick Lane personnel should act the way with their customers the way I was treated by Mr. Smith. Overall an Excellent experience. Glenn Ikalina

Your satisfaction means a lot to us, and we truly appreciate you choosing Sawgrass Ford for all of your automotive needs. Please don't hesitate to call if you'd like further assistance. Take care!

• 2012 Ford Explorer

Friendly and knowledgeable team! Clean and safe environment. Eugene is my ho to service rep!

• Ford Edge

I absolutely love my new Edge. The color blue jean blue is spectacular. It has all the bells and whistles with all the safety features!

• Civil Engineer

Joe, we appreciate your recommendation of our service. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

The service personnel was very respectful, friendly and helpful. Yes I would recommend the service. But I'm very disappointed with the Ford ac evaporator quality and the warranty limitations for such a costly repair of $1,300.00 dollars. At 40,000k miles most people are still paying for the truck and that AC evaporator should be a four to five year warranty based on the labor cost to have it replaced. The part cost 90.00 dollars but because I was 4,000k out of the warranty I had to pay 1,300.00 dollars. tats just not fair and reasonable to the consumer. Good bye ford.